Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

2 posters

Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero Empty Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:53 am

Naga comes out of the Garganta portal with ViBora as the portal close. "Hahah We are here."He let go of her. "You got any questions?"
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero Empty Re: Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:59 am

When Naga let her go ViBora stumbled back and looked around. She was shaking and looked terrified. "I'm in unholy land.." she turned back to Naga and scowled. "Why did you bring me here?" She started to take deep breaths. Reishi started flowing around her and stored in her throat. She knew she couldn't fight him.. But absorbing the reishi here calmed her down.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero Empty Re: Garganta portal ViBora-Summoned by Nagacero

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 am

"Don't you want more power? To suffice your arrancar side? Come now be serious i can help you and you know it. Your abilities caught my eye i say your a fine piece of property."He chuckled.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:19 am

ViBora touched her throat and nodded. "I don't want more power.. I just want to do good with the power I have..'' She looked up and smiled. "It'd be nice to know how I became part arrancar.. and.. I guess training wouldn't be bad.." She looked down at her feet then looked around the area.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 am

"Haha not all espada are bad."He extended his hand. "I only have a hate for soul reapers...an most arrancars."He waited for her to grab his hand. "This place might not look like much but my home...blows this spot hardcore"He laughed.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 am

ViBora looked at his hand and hesitated. then she stepped forward and took it. "..."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 am

"Haha Brace yourself...Sonido......"We flashed to through The Path Of The Jade Spikes. Naga avoiding and spikes while holding ViBora. As they reached his house.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 am

ViBora looked confused. "B-brace myself..?" She couldn't finsh for when he said Sonido she was in another place, Being carried by Naga. She closed her eyes tight, fear of getting sick again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:30 am