Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

5 posters

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Naga reached the house after a half hour to an hour or more.Naga enter the house, slightly bleeding from the rouge arrancar/menos he faced. Naga breathed in slightly trying not to recharge his energy.Vi's next test will have to be with Naga have little to no energy as he walked downstairs to the basement and saw the two...."Vi....Wake up...Its time to fully understand your Zanpakuto'..."He waited for her to wake up.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 7 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by ViBora Plateado Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:26 pm

"Ngh.. fi..five more minutes papi.." She swatted at Naga's direction and squirmed on the floor, craddling her zanpakuto.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:29 pm

I got up off the structure I was laying on and blinked in a blank look. All I could do was watch her squirm and cradle her zanpakuto. I did want to, however, see what it could do. I did not speak a word.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Naga snarled and kicked her on the side, not hard but enough to wake someone up as he yelled."COME ON NAPPY TIME IS OVER GET UP!!!"-.-
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:47 pm

"OW!" She rolled across the room holding her side. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "That was a bit harsh Naga-sama.. I've received my Zanpakuto, what's next.. Can't we rest..?" ViBora stood up and rested her blade on her shoulder. Oh. Kimi's here. o.o "Hi Kimi-chan. ^^"
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:50 pm

I nodded and noted that she noticed me standing there. I smiled faintly to her once more and then finally broke my silence with some words. My voice sounded different a little but not too different.

"Hello there Lady Vi."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 pm

"Just cause you got the blade doesn't mean the spirits in there to stay....No drink up of some of that tea it will return all your spiritual energy to max and refresh your body.."He gives her a cup of the tea.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:04 pm

ViBora nodded and sipped the tea. She immediatly started feeling better. She sighed in relief and yawned again. "Okay.. I'm okay. Now lets get to it. Hey Kimi? Are you okay? You sound different."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:09 pm

"Yea, I'm totally fine, thanks for asking. It might be the rasp from shouting out your name before. Well, I won't stop you, I guess it's time for you to make friends with your blade's spirit huh?"

I rubbed the back of my head and smiled awkwardly. This would be exciting to watch however I sensed that something wasn't right. Sensing that something in this very room was amiss, I kept my hand on my blade and ready, secretively.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Naga cracked his knuckles and looked up."Now....."He can't sonido, he can't use his Zanpakuto, he just has his great strength and his hierro, but he wanted them to believe he will kill them...it was the only way for Vi to get her Zanpakuto fully. Knowing this Naga grinned and kick the table towards Vi as a high speed running behind it. "DIE!!!!"He yelled as running.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Vi blinked and suddendly Naga threw the table at her! "What the?!" She braced her feet and crossed her arms infront of her, they absorbed the impact of the table. Using the recoil force she threw the table aside from her. Then she felt him running at her so she leapt up and clung to the ceiling. "What in the good Lord's name are you doing?!
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:39 pm

I knew he was doing something weird, rather was up to something weird. I couldn't seem to figure it, and by the looks of it neither could Vi-chan. She dodged the running skillfully as well as handling the table. I sighed and kept on my guard in case, although useless, I stood there.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 pm

"FIGHT ME!!"He jumps up and goes to uppercut Vi into the ceiling."You can only defeat me if you activate your form or i will kill you damnit!"He grinned
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:44 pm

ViBora was slammed into the ceiling and thrown across the upstairs portion of the house. "UGH!" She flipped onto her feet and held her stomach. There's not enough room..Outside, I gotta get outside!

She spun on her heel and shot out the door, landing outside about 50 yards from the house. Slowly drawing her blade she waited for Naga to catch up to her. "Ready Papi..?" She said softly to her zanpakuto.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:05 pm

There I stood, slowly beginning to get angered by Naga's reckless and sudden actions. Vi-chan had taken some damaging hits and I couldn't stand seeing my friends in pain. She seemed to get up and ready for her zanpakuto release form, as I saw she was fine, I laid back a bit. Even with my skills I didn't stand much a chance, but somehow forming a plan around them effectively would give me an edge that could be appreciated. I could only mumble the name that was causing my friend to experience the slamming she did. And then I screamed out the name of my friend precisely after the mumble.

"Naga..."I paused and clenched my fists loosely."Come on Vi-chan! I know you can do this, I don't sense a large amount of spiritual pressure and he is being rash and irrational! Take him down!"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:42 pm

[center]Naga smiled. Climbing through the hole, as he grabbed a rope and jumped back down the hole. Naga tied to hoops at each of the end of the rope. He swung both. One loop around Kimiko's neck the other on her sword. Naga pulled the rope dislodging kimiko's weapon and bringing her forward. He then ties her up quickly and picks her up. He the jumps through the hole and reaches Vi-chan as he dropped kimiko's body and took out kimiko's sword as he put it near kimiko's chest. He sees she is gonna activate the zanpakuto and she will need motivation even if it may be a harsh one.

"You little demi halfling piece of garbage....you can't even save your friend...Your zanpakuto can be the only thing to safe her and your to weak to activate it!"He laughs a evil crazy laugh trying to taunt her.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Vi's eyes widen when she saw Naga holding a tied up Kimiko. "Naga-sama! Let her go! You could hurt her!!" She gripped the blade, a green aura started flowing from her body.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Naga smirked and looked at her he then raises hand conjuring up his blood and remaining spiritual energy and pointed it at Kimiko. "Will you be too late?.."He sighed as his arm pusled with the cero's enegery.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Suddenly I was forced and tied up by a rope. Naga had tied up my sword and another loop was around my neck. He brought me forward to where he picked me up and dropped me on the floor, still tied. He grabbed my sword and I remained composed. I was deciding whether to be in Rukia's position or Ichigo's. My dad would be impulsive and mad and say things to taunt Naga. In other words, he would be angry, especially now as I was. My mother would be composed and calm about it not expressing her inner anger at all but planning out steps. Maybe I could do both. I decided on doing this..

"Hehe, you know these ropes can't hold me forever Naga-sama, you're gonna have to give up sooner or later and when you do, I'll be free..My voice still not sounding back to its fullest and usual quality, I smirked as I sat there, but it was a silent smirk. For not only was I planning things out and remaining composed, but I was taunting the enemy as well.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 am

Kai suddenly appears floating over the area in which he sensed the three spiritual pressures. One such pressure he recognizes belongs to Nagacero tho he can sense it's not as high since the spar they had as if it was barely there, though his own spirit pressure was barely recovered as well. The other two he did not recognize.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Kai turns and sees a tied up seemingly helpless shinigami and decides to go help her out.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm

After helping out the tied up shinigami Kai turned around and sonido'd off somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:44 pm