Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen

Shiomi Ishii
    Shiomi Ishii

Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen Empty Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen

Post by Shiomi Ishii Sun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Harumi was an every officer in the soul society, until that tradgic incedent just out side the Seireitei.

Chapter one: Sleep my future queen

Harumi walked quietly, and stealthily behind the captain of squad five. Her breath was near silent and she was very light on her feet.

"I know you're following me Haru." Shinji said stopping and turning to look at the girl.

"Aw, but I was being soooo stealthy, that's not even fair. I never notice you when you're sneaking up on me." Haru pouted.

Shinji laughed. "That's because I'm a captain and you are only a fifth seat." He flash stepped behind her. "The difference is in experience." He voice tickled her ear.

Harumi smirked. "Then I guess I just have to try a little harder." She felt Shinji's arms go around her waist. "Captain that's not appropriate."

"Indeed Captain Hirako, that's not appropriate." Aizen came out of what seemed like no where.

"Lieutenant Aizen, when did you get here?" Harumi pushed Shinji off and looked at Sosuke.

"He was following you." Shinji said simply.

"No, he wasn't don't be so mean." She sighed, and then turned and made her way back to her house. Harumi's mind began to wander, things about Aizen had seemed a little off lately. It was starting to come to her attention that him and Shinji didn't exactly see eye to eye, and it bugged her. She was in love with Shinji, she had been for the longest time, but Lieutenant Aizen was one of her dear friends. Kisuke had told her that Aizen made him slightly uncomfortable and something about him just didn't sit right with him, but Harumi had disregarded his thoughts on it. She wasn't sure how to deal with her thoughts, and lately Aizen had been hanging around her a lot more and she was pretty sure that he wasn't a threat to Shinji or her.

Time passed and Harumi found herself just roaming Seireitei in the night. Her fingers were laced together with Shinji's as the walked in the starlight.

"Harumi." Shinji said looking over at her.

"Yes Shinji?" She smiled at him.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave soon, you see Mashiro and Kensei are missing, their reiatsu completely disappeared, so I have been assigned to investigate, along with Rose and Love." He sat beside her under a tree.

"I didn't know you had been sent but while I was talking with Kisuke today, I learned that Lisa, Hachigen, and Hyori have been assigned on it too." She frowned. "I don't want any of you to get hurt." Harumi rested her head on his shoulder. "I definitely think I wouldn't be able to live it you got hurt."

Shinji kissed her cheek. "I don't think I'll get hurt."

"Please don't." Harumi pressed her lips to his gently.

"For real you two this is a public place." The familiar voice of the 12 seat of squad 8 Ayako Tanaka rang like a siren through Harumi's ears.

Shinji glared over at the girl. "Really Aya."

"Well, you see I'm hiding from the freak Ichimaru, he's been following me everywhere, but in the shadows thinking I'm not aware." Ayako whined. "He's scaring the crap out of me, and ever since Haru forced me to sit on Byakuya while she gave him the sex talk he won't talk to me!"

Harumi sighed. "Please, he's leaving really soon and I need to talk to him, I'm not in the mood to baby sit you right now Ayako, so please go away."

Ayako pouted and then turned and walked away none of the three were aware of the two lurking in the shadows.

"She better be worth all this Gin." Aizen spoke to the boy beside him.

"She's a prodigy Lieutenant Aizen." Gin said to the older man. "She may be of use later."

"You will tell her of our plan and see if she will join us, if not, I'll have to kill her." Aizen spoke coldly.

"Don't kill Ayako." Gin frowned.

"I guess there is another way." AIzen glared at Shinji. He wished to replace him in every way. He would be captain, and Harumi, would be his queen when he finally completed his plan. "Gin, go." He ordered. the boy nodded and ran off to find Ayako and move forward in the plans.

AIzen watched Shinji as he smiled and Harumi laughed and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you so much." She spoke kissing his cheek.

"I love you more." Shinji spoke kissing her passionately.

"Stupid Hirako." He smirked. "But tonight will be the last night you see Harumi, and the soul society."

"Please don't go!" Harumi begged holding onto Shinji has tightly as she could.

"I'll come back, I promise." He kissed her forehead and headed off to meet up with his team.

A tear rolled down Harumi's cheek. "Be safe!" She called out to him, and then bit her lip. "But I don't want him to leave, this mission sounded dangerous."

After thinking over the idea of following him she realized that he was probably long gone, she ran off following his reishi. She wandered for a while before she heard yelling and saw flashes of kido. "Shinji!" She screamed running towards the noise.

"Injured in battle? You call these 'injuries'? You mustn't lie,… this is hollowfication," She heard Kisuke's voice and began to run faster.

Harumi stared in horror at the sight before her. The whole investigation squad was lying on the ground. "Shinji!" She screamed running over to him.

"H-Haru." Shinji spoke as Haru put her hand on his. "It's not safe here g-go back."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "You're hurt! Shinji are you going to live, please don't leave me!" Harumi bit her lip. "Don't leave, I love! I love you Shinji Hirako!"

"I r-really did love you H-haru." Shinji frowned. "But, y-you need to leave b-before..."

"Before what Captain Hirako?" The voice of Sosuke rang like a bullet shot.

Harumi turned and looked at Aizen, beside him stood Gin Ichimaru and Kaname Tosen. "Sosuke, did you do this?" Hot sticky tears fell to the ground. "How could you?" She yelled.

"Harumi, stand clear!" Tessai called firing Kido directly at Sosuke.

Harumi ran over to Shinji as Aizen fired Kido back a Tessai's and escaped. "Shinji!" She wrapped her arms around him and rested his head on her lap. "Don't leave me." She ran her fingers through his hair.

"Haru," Shinji smiled. "I think I'm dying, but please know that I loved you with all my heart."

"No, no you aren't going to die!" She cried.

"Please, sing to me Harumi, like you always do." Shinji requested quietly.

The salty tears from Haru's blue green eyes fell onto Shinji's face. " Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, my love. I can't hide, can't hide, can't hide what has come. I have to go, I have to go, I have to go, and leave you alone. But always know, always know, always know That I love you so, I love you so, I love you so. Oh" She sang to him softly stroking his cheek. " Goodbye, brown eyes, goodbye for now, goodbye, sunshine take care of yourself. I have to go, I have to go, I have to go
    And leave you alone. But always know, always know, always know. That I love you so, I love you so, oh. I love you so. Oh. La lullaby. Distract me with your eyes. La lullaby. la lullaby. Help me sleep tonight. La lullaby. I have to go, I have to go, I have to go. And leave you alone. But always know, always know, always know. That I love you so I love you so, I love you so, I love you so, I love you so, I love you so, I love you so. Goodbye, brown eyes goodbye my love." She ran her fingers through his hair as she finished that song.
    "Goodnight, sleep tight, no more tears. In the morning I'll be here, and when we say goodnight, dry your eyes. Because we said goodnight, and not goodbye. We said goodnight, and not goodbye ."

"Goodnight Haru, I will miss you." Shinji spoke before he closed his eyes.

"Shinji!" She screamed. "Wake up! Please, Shinji I can't live with out you!" She shook him gently. "Shinji! I need you! I need you!"

"Harumi, let me take him I can probably heal him." Kisuke spoke.

"I need him Kisuke, he's my heart, he's my love he's everything I've ever wanted and needed and more." Haru's tears fell unending.

"It will be alright." Kisuke took Shinji away, the last words she heard were. "Head back to Seireitei Haru!"

Haru fell asleep alone in the dark crying for Shinji.

######################################################################################################################################################################################################################

"Aizen, what are you doing with her?" Gin asked.

"She is still important to my plan." He picked her up. "Did you successfully get Ayako dealt with?"

"Yes."

"Go GIn, I need a moment." Aizen spoke, the boy nodded and went on his way. He pushed some auburn hair from Haru's face. "Awake my queen" he whispered.

Harumi's eyes slowly opened. "Sosuke?" She whispered, and then her eyes widened in horror. "Shinji!" She screamed.

"Shinji is dead, but don't worry about that Haru." Aizen carried her away. "You won't be burdened with this memory any longer."

"What do you mean, Sosuke explain what's going on, what did you do to Shinji!" She slapped him.

"You shouldn't slap me Haru." Aizen kissed her cheek.

"Don't touch me!" Tears filled her eyes.

"Tousen!" Aizen called as they entered a building.

Haru looked around, she saw lots of jars and other assorted odd things, but the strangest was Ayako passed out on a table. "W-where are we?"

She felt something stab her. "Relax, this will all be gone soon." Aizen whispered before pressing his lips to hers.

Haru didn't have the strength to fight but Aizen pulled away quickly. The last thing she saw was a smirk on his face as everything went black.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm