Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

4 posters

Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero Empty Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Naga come out of the portal of Garganta and took out the book he took from the fortress.He look through the pages and said to himself."Hmm interesting..quite simple really..So all I have to do is.." Naga charged an orb from his hand and he bit the orb as it dissapeared. Naga sneeked behind a teenaged boy wearing a school outfit. Naga ran infront of him at a high speed and the boy yelled. "Haha perfect it worked now time for a change of clothes...Cero!" Naga exclaimed as he killed the teenage boy, without spilling blood on the suit. Naga wore a white collar shirt with a red tie and black pants with red and white shoes. Naga went inside Karakura town.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero Empty Re: Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

He stopped as he picked up his zanpakuto. "Haha now.. I got a propersition for you Vibora..."He openned Garganta,
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero Empty Re: Garganta portal-Summoned by Nagacero

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 pm

ViBora stared at Naga. She felt sick from traveling at that speed. "Propersition.. What do you mean.. Espada #5.." She exhale sharply and took in a deep breath.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Naga senced the energy build up inside her."Well first of all if you try and cero me imma gut you like a fish with my zanpakuto."=/ He waited for her to attack or listen.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"...." She slowly exhale and brushed her hair behind her ears. "I'm listening.."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Finally after taking that beating of being kicked into the wall back in the Shrine, I stood up on two feet and began to flash step to the best of my ability to where he said he was going. I was still able to sense his spiritual pressure in the direction I was headed, a confirmation I was going the right way. Soon I would arrive at the Garganta gate that he had taken her to. Here I come.

I arrived at the gate and stood there, panting. Regaining the breath I had lost on the way here I glared directly at the man whom kidnapped my teacher.How dare he? Well I wasn't going to come all this way for nothing. I just caught the endings of her sentence upon arrival. I assumed some sort of deal was being made. Of course Espada aren't defeated that easily either so this was going to be hard to figure.

"So I finally found you, Espada #5..."A small pause in breath before I resumed speaking, occurred."Where do you think you're going with her? What do you think you're going to do to my teacher? My friend?!"

I was growing madder and madder, but I kept a hold on myself as stood there speaking, exasperatedly.

'Hold on Lady Takiko. . . I'll free you. . .'
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 am

After exiting the portal out of Las noches about a hundred yards away Roiyaru flash stepped over to Kimiko. "Calm yourself cousin, rushing into battle is never a good idea." he said simply.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 am

Naga saw that Kimiko caught up to us at the Garganta portal. Naga smirked a bit. He noticed Kimiko getting mad, just like before as he waited for her to finish your sentence to just laugh to see Roi appear."Hahaha..Well a Soul reaper..no matter...Well your teacher here has an amazing ability power to absorb cero blows..and that she can preform somekind of cero by deap breathing..your teacher is part arrancar.." He got an idea for both of them."So heres the deal.Im gonna take you her.I am clearly stronger then you two even at my weakest state. We will be heading to Hueco Mundo, there i will train her, feed her and give her a home."He chuckled.

"Who knows? Kimiko you might get strong enough to save Vibora Hahaha"Naga thought to himself for the hidden reason why he wanted to train them.

This ViBora girl.....Part Arrancar...Mostly human..I can awaken her arrancar side and then she can prove of some extremly good use to me and that Kimiko.....such a small student..This event taking her teacher showing she is weak will awaken her hollow side...Some might ask why am i doing his. Well i know at the rate of the Soul Soeciety trainning them. They would easilly be picked off by weaker arrancar...I want someone to of a challenge!...Haha i guess i do act like my father at times..and i see i have my mothers heart...Damn..haha..

He looked at Roi and knew who he was ,but didn't wanna blow his cover.He contacted Roi using telepathy of the espada. "Play along.""Are you here to stop me Soul Reaper? Even your spiritual energy is not enough to come close to stopping me.."

Last edited by Nagacero Jaggerjack on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:04 am

ViBora's eyes widen. "P-part Arrancar.." She started shaking and dropped to her knees. She started mumbling to herself in disbelief. That arrancar from 3 years ago.. Had he awaken some dormat thing..?"No..its not true.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:17 am

Naga grabbed ViBora and shot his Cero Metralletra again as he jumped with her in his arms. The Cero was used to push Kimiko and Roi out if they tried to come into the portal to reach Us.As Naga and Vibora appeared in Southern Hueco Mundo. The portal closing as they appeared.

Cero Metralleta: This is a variation Cero preformed by using the right hand, the user is able to fire a barrage of Cero at his opponent. This is a difficult technique to do cause it consumes alot or spiritual enegry.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 am

She was grabbed up by Naga. Shen kicked and inhaled sharply, "Noooo!!" She screamed and blasted an echo cero at the tops of the trees, slicing thetops off. She reached for the soul reapers as she vanished into the portal.
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 am

For a few seconds Roiyaru said nothing, "I wonder what it is Naga want's with her....I'll have to find out later i guess." he thought to himself with a soft grumble.

Roiyaru swore silently under his breath "damn..." he grumbled. "I will help you get her back cousin...no matter how long it takes."
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm

God I'm so sick of this. he thought to himself.

Roiyaru sighs and quietly flash steps away, leaving wit only a simple. "Good bye."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am