Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

5 posters

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 pm

While Naga and Vibora where talking a garganta opened up in the sky next to the household. "What the hell was he thinking?" he thought Utsushimasu hoped easily down to the ground and walked into the 'den.' With a stretch he walked into the room where Naga was. "What exactly are you doing Naga!? What was so important that you needed to kidnap a human girl in front of me, do you know how much of a pain its gonna be explaining why i didn't try to stop you!?" he growled.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 pm

"Um Naga-sama.. I don't know about the outfit.." She stepped out and was covering her stomach. There was a hollow hole on her chest and a tiny fraction of her mask had started to form. She saw another Arrancar and went to scream but she covered her mouth and held it in. o.o
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Naga grinned. "Utsu does she look like human to you?" He pointed to her.
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Utsushimasu stopped and stared blankly, "what the hell...her spirit pressure was almost completely human before...how is she.." he asked confused as he scratched his head.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:34 pm

"Shes was part arrancar.Well she had arracar blood in her genes. Being here shows her in her true form."He got up. "Would you wanna try some of this chocolate from the human world its tastey really...."
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Utsushimasu shook his head, "Naga, I've been spending time in the human world for a while, I've tried chocolate before." he said simply. Before he responded to the first statement, "How is that possible!? How can she have arrancar blood in her if she was born in the human world...?" he asked.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:43 pm

"It seemed some arrancars were living a human type life with soul reapers, or some of them turned themselves "human" looking. Its very unstable really so i brought her over here. Sha can't control her arrancar side cause of her genes placed in the world. She was also a maiden of purifying hollows so her arrancar side is taking longer to destroy her in a way."
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Utsushimasu frowned slightly, "Interesting...but back to why i came here. Next time you need to kidnap someone! Make sure I'm nowhere near!!! i don't need anymore trouble with the soul society looking in on me like they already are" he growled. "But on another note... would you like some help in her training" he asked.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"That is up to her really....but i don't think she trusts you really, haha took me a while for her to open up."He smiled at her.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 pm

ViBora just stood there listening.. "..."" She looked back and forth between the males and rubbed her throat. "..."
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Utsushimasu nodded, "well i guess i should introduce myself. I am Utsushimasu Cifer, The Fourth Espada" he said as he unziped the top of his 'robe' revealing not only his hollow hole right under his neck but his 4 on his left shoulder.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 pm

He watched the two begin to talk as he takes out his zapakuto and went outside. "I will be training my release...."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Something seemed familiar about this man. She couldn't put her finger on it... "I'm.. ViBora.. Half arrancar.." She spoke quietly and held her arms tightly at her side. She saw Naga walk out and watched as he left.
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Utsushimasu smirked, "Well its nice to meet you Vibora...but if you wish to begin your training i would get out there before he released his Zanpakuto..It won't be safe for someone who isn't used to the large amount of spirit pressure to be near any of the Espada when they are in there release state....expechally mine or his.." he stated simply.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Naga took out his zanpakuto. "Resurrección...Wolftero""Resurrection...Wolf King" a red aura surround Naga as he screamed a pic turning into his release state..

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 3 Possib10

Appearence in Resurrección: Naga's appearance changes drastically to something more werewolf and predatory. His teeth become jagged and sharp, his hands turn into Red claws, and his feet become red clawed paws, similar to that of a wolf. His hair becomes a little bit longer and and spiked out and the tattoos on his arms grow out bladed spikes. His jaw mask on each side grow and connect similar to like a muzzle but if he opens his mouth the jaw masks open only showing teeth tongue. His clothing changes to become a form-fitting black and red segmented armor. He has blades protruding from his forearms, his calves,and his back. Cero Fang itself turns turns into a a segmented tail and attaches to Naga's spinal dorc as a tail does. The Cero Fan can straighten into a spear like lance or he can slice up the enemy with his tail as a combo to his power

Zanpakuto Special Abbility:

Enhanced Speed & Agility: Complimenting his already impressive speed and power, Naga's released state augments his speed drastically, giving him animalistic agility and movement to match, like a wolf, allowing him to keep up with any enemy.

Enhanced Strength: His strikes pack enough power to incidentally destroy large skyscraper-sized pillars or buildings.His enhanced Strength is enough to send his enemy through several buildings with one possible strike, as well as send them flying hundreds of feet with, merely with a few light punches and kicks.

Enhanced Spiritual Power: While in his released state, his spiritual power increases significantly.

Demancing Roar: When in his released form, he can roar loudly enough to create shockwaves in the air and surrounding area, powerful enough to throw off his opponents, stopping them in mid attack or blocking an attack.

Cero Rain: Naga can also fire a Cero rain into the air where they rain down upon the area and both opponent and Naga. Naga useing his motion blur to running towards the opponent while dodging the his own attack.

Wolftera Desgarrón Activation: Similar to grimmjows strongest attack; Naga's hangs, feet and claws glow and then he makes a slashing motion. This glow is from pure Cero energy that is left within Naga's body. The attacks act as a close ranged claw attack, which he covers his regular claw, by using slashing motions. Example when naga slashes the aura claw, Naga will grab you, paralyzing you with the Ceros negative energy. He will then focus the Cero energy into an orb with the same hand to explode into the area that he grabbed. Naga can lift his leg and use the aura at his feet to produce a Cero Barrier and kick it towards the enemy as an offensive as well. If the opponent gets hit with the Cero enhanced claw he will take damage as if it was a regular claw attack.

Lanzador Verde: Naga's tail detaches its self and is shot at her opponent with extreme speed. As it travels through the air, it begins to spin and build up spiritual energy. When it reaches its target, it acts as a drill inflicting extreme piercing damage. (This technique was used by his mother and it was powerful enough to push back Nnoitra as well as break his Zanpakutō that he was using to block the attack.)
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm

"He's release--" ViBora felt a forceful spiritual pressure surge through the area. "This..is Naga-sama's release..." She started shaking and fell to one knee from the pressure. "Ugh.." Vi held her head from the force. "Po..powerfull.." Her eyes were wide and she kept shaking.
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Utsushimasu laughed, "like i said...it wouldn't be safe for you to be near him.." he said as he began to use his Sonído to quickly appear in front of Naga, "are you trying to kill your student before you even begin her training..?" he asked with slight annoyance in his voice.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:50 pm

"Im only at ten percent. This power at a quick mass will help her get use to normal arrancars...I will be training three miles that way..Sonido.."He dissapeared from view appearing the three miles away, meditating releaseing his true power the sky turning red from his aura.

Last edited by Nagacero Jaggerjack on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:51 pm

I had taken a sprinting dash for this place, it was said to be Naga's home and where he was going. I knew having amateur soul reaper powers wouldn't suffice for a fight against him, I didn't want to fight him... I wanted to rescue my teacher. I began, moments after that mysterious boy's portal closed, flash stepping to the location Naga said he and Lady Takiko would be. The boy kept calling me his cousin, however should I know him? I hadn't a clue why he would say that. Anyway within several moments I arrived here at his house. At arrival I felt a strong surge of spiritual pressure coming from inside, and so I got on a determined look and ran inside. Panting, I stood there and got down on the ground from the immense amount of pressure in this room. It was his espada release form. This was bad.

'I must not give up. I will make it over to Lady Takiko. . . I can see her. His spiritual pressure is immense. . . I don't know if I can. . .'

And with that I was beginning to feel the effects of it. The pressure normally wouldn't affect you, but this guy's was so powerful, I felt it surging through me like a knife. I let out a small cry of pain.

"Ah. . ugh.."Then suddenly it stopped and I was able to feel okay again. No pain, no air being suppressed, nothing. I suppose it all stopped because Naga left. Anyway, I was regaining my lost oxygen from running so much and approached over to Lady Takiko and this other guy slowly.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

ViBora inhaled deeply, she rested her palms on the floor as she started absorbing the Reishi. "I can breathe again.." She stood up and gained her composure. She walked outside and looked at the sky. "..."
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Utsushimasu pulled on his collar, "you okay ViBora-chan?" he asked. Second later he notused a new spirit preasure in the air "Soul reaper..." he growled, as he quickly spun around facing Kimiko.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Cero Oscuras: Though the only Espada shown to utilize this technique so far, The Cero Oscuras' range is vast, and its attack power is unknown, though it is powerful enough to shatter Hollow masks and critically injure the opponent in the process. It's strong enough to destroy half of the dome over Las Noches. The superior Cero Oscuras is far greater than an average Cero. It takes tremendous energy to do.

^---That is the damage when Naga is in his regular state. The power of this is increase at least by tenfold.

Naga gets far away to train himself. He charges up his Cero Oscuras. The pillars raise in the air and get sliced into chunks and then ashes by the power of the charges cero. Where Naga is everything turns black as the black fades into the red sky. The sky begins to thunder as rain falls down. "CERO OSCURAS!!" The cero shoots out cause the ground to shake all throught southern hueco mundo. The rain became heavy as the cero comes out.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:16 pm

As my indigo pools of color met his gaze, they hardened upon him. His mumbled words of 'soul reaper' I could understand and I took it to mean he hated me. By both his tone and the words so cold. I stood there nonetheless, not moving, and watched Lady Takiko walk away. First I wanted to find out what this guy wanted with me, and then I needed to save Lady Takiko!

"And who might you be? You seem to know I'm a soul reaper."That I spoke calm, and the tone of my voice sounded somewhat similar to my mother's. I was remaining composed, however inside I was shaking and nervous. I sensed his spiritual pressure and Naga's, both powerful, both immense. I guessed he had to be an espada. I wasn't home anymore, I had to be careful...
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:28 pm

ViBora stood on the porch of the house, staring out towards Naga's area. She felt the earthquake and saaw the rain. "..." Another spiritual pressure? Vi looked out and saw a young girl running towards her and Utsu. "Is that.. soul reaper uniform.." Kimi! She thought to herself.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

I shook my head.

"Nevermind. I have more important matters to deal-"Suddenly I cut off. I sensed something, it was. . . Taki! Lady Takiko's energy, I found her. She was here, I just needed to locate and follow it. . . got it! As soon as I located it, I sprinted forward towards the porch of the house, that seemed to be where it was concentrated. Still slightly out of breath I reached the porch area.

"Lady Takiko."I spoke calmly now finding her with a soft smile. Although her energy was the same, something was off about her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:57 am