Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

5 posters

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:25 pm

"Heh...can't i see them as collateral damage for letting my parents die."He breathes in and sighs as he moved his head down looking at her.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 6 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm

"I don't think your parents would like it.. Mothers and fathers don't like seeing their kids hurt.." She looked at his mouth and smiled, getting an idea. Aha! ViBora reached up and stuck her hand in Naga's mouth, getting her hand soak in the healing vomit. "Ew.." Feeling gross she slathered the healing spit on his wounds. x.x;;
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Naga had her hand in his mouth as he vomitted the healing saliva and his body shivered. He feels like his mouth was voilatted even raped by her hand."omg...."x.x; His body tensed up cause of her touching my wounds.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Wiping the rest of the spit off she smiled and rested her hands on her hips. "There~ All better.." She laughed at his facial expressions.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:40 pm

"T-That was extremely gross I dunno why that technique exists"X__X;

He looks down to see the cuts are healing as he sighed...
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:41 pm

ViBora's smile faded as he sighed. "Are.. you okay Naga-sama..?"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 pm

"I look at these scars.....i like them you know....I have nothing to feel for my parents..the last hug from my mother was the dayed she died....my last hug from my father was when i woke up in his dead arms....These slash wounds allow me to feel the slashes they endured to protect me....Its hard....everytime i think of them hugging me....i once remember they were so warm....they were there hugging me back...if i was stronger...i would have helped now i suffer the coinsenquence of not feeling there embrass or hear them say they love me....Tch...." He looks as the wounds fade away and he just stared at his body as if they would some how come back....
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Oh.. Good going ViBora.. You took the last thing that reminded him of his parents from him.. "I..I'm sorry Naga-sama.." She bit her lip and sighed. Then, as she watched his Scars fade she stepped forward and embraced Naga's chest in a hug. She flinched and tensed incase she were to get hit. "...."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Naga sighed and closed his eyes. He opens them shockly and is being hugged by Vi.....and he hugs back. He whispers.."I haven't been...in any contact like this is so long....Tch..stupid human....." He hugs her warmly still...
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Stupid human.. "Um.. Naga-sama.. That's half arrancar.." She smiled and blushed lightly when he hugged back.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 pm

"Hahaha true..." He looks at her and notices her blush."Are you sick? Your face turned red...."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 pm

o//o She quickly released Naga and stsepped a ways back. "N-No I'm not sick.. Naga-sama.." She laughed nervously and grinned. ^^;;;
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:19 pm

He tilted his head. "I wanna know what the redness means Dx.It may be an unlocked power no on has seen before x.x"
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:21 pm

"It means nothing!" She covered her face and tried to rub it off. Stop blushing darn you ViBora!!
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:23 pm

"Then we must expect this at once."He gets extremly close to her face and looks in her eyes. "Hmmm your eyes are normal..." He breathed hot air as he spoke.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 pm

o///o By all the sins. She stepped further back and stood by the wall. ^//^;; "I..I'm perfectly fine Naga-sama. N-No need to worry now.. Hahaha"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm

"Hmmm if you say so. Now what do you wanna do. Make your Zapakuto?"He asked.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Zanpakuto..? "I can have one..? But I'm human." She pulled her hair behind her ear and felt her mask. She blinked then smiled. "I Meant.. half human.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:54 pm

"If your an arrancar you can weild one."He moves over to her. "We just got to make one now..."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 pm

ViBora nodded and started getting lost in thought. What would my zanpakto... would it be pretty.. Would it be like my fathers..Darn.. I wish I could've met him.. He was one of the strongest.. will my zanpakuto be strong too..?
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am

Come with me to the basement there we will unlock your zapakuto...He went to the basement, as he got there there was nothing but darkness. Naga activated a small breeze of spiritual energy and numerous aroma candles lit and there was a small desk with tea on it and two meditateing mats. Naga sat on one of the mats and waited.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 pm

ViBora followed Naga to the basement, tripping over her feet in the dark. "Its soo dark.." Then Naga lit some candles with his spirit energy. Thats better atleast now she can see. She looked at the room and saw the mats, and Naga sit on one. So she sat on the other. "....."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:53 pm

"A wielder knows their Zanpakutō spirit very closely and vice versa. The connection is very deep, though in the beginning the connection is one sided with the wielder being unable to fully hear the spirit communicating with them....A Zanpakutō is generated by its wielder upon the solidification of their Reiryoku into the swords form....So here is whats gonna happen....close your eyes...and...focus every bit of your Reiyoku (Spiritual energy) as if you were holding a zanpakuto.....just when you beilieve you don't have enough try and keep trying....The spirit will comunicate with you and lend you its strength......the spirit will give you its name....and that will be the name of your zanpakuto.....Now....do it" He said all this and waited for her to begin, but then he realised he hasn't checked on the fortres. Naga got up and said. "I will return shortly if i am not here by the tim you have finished....then come through the portal..." He opens Garganta and walks through it heading to las noches.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:31 pm

ViBora nodded as Naga entered the portal and left. Not wasting any time Vi closed her eyes and slowly raised her hands infront of her. She drew in a deep breath, summoning all her Reiyuko into her "sword." "..Ngh.." Minute by minute, she was becoming weaker and weaker. She frowned and bit her lip, trying to stay focused. I must get this right.. my spirit.. Zankpakuto...

The scent.. of flowers..? Vibora opened her eyes and found herself standing in the middle of a field of purple flowers. Vi blinked and looked around. There were no trees.. No rivers.. just flowers.. How odd. She took a step forward and heard the flowers rustle behind her. She spun around and saw a male standing away from her. He was tall.. blue hair.. a mask that exteding over his right face.. and a hole in his chest, right below his neck. The male smiled and opened his mouth, "ViBora."

ViBora gasped and quickly covered her mouth to keep herself from screaming. This made the male laugh her shook his head. "Your cero won't work here.. It's okay" Vi lowered her hand and steped toward him. "Y-your... Plateado..you-you're my.. father.." She wanted to cry and leap forward and hug him. But this wasn't the time!! She took a deep breath and stepped forward again. "Are you.. my spirit..?"

Plateado smirked and raised his right arm beside him, and from nowhere, made a sword appear. ViBora was surprised and tilted her head. Her father lifted the sword higher and flicked his wrist, sending the sword flying right at her. By instinct Vi lunged into the air and flipped over the sword, grabbing the hilt. She landed softly and stood. Holding the blade tight in her hands she examined it. It was a dark blade with a purple and red hilt. Wow.. this is amazing.. "Wow Plateado-san.. How.. Where'd he go?" She had looked up to see her father, but he had vanished. She gripped the sword tight and sighed. Amor Papi.."

ViBora blinked open her eyes. "Huh..What..Ugh.. I feel so weak.." Vi stumbled to her feet and wiped her face with her left sleeve. Then she noticed her right arm was heavy. Lifting her arm up she saw the blade, from the other world. She smiled warmly and kissed the blade. "Thank you, Amor de Consion.." She lowered her blade and stepped forward. The room spun and her vision darkened, and she fell to the floor unconcious.

"...ZzZzZ.."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I stepped into the room and blinked as I ended up where Vi was. I smiled faintly knowing she was alright and just sleeping. I lightly took steps over to her to carefully watch her sleeping, and sat on another couch next to the one she was on. Peacefully I lay there and await Naga's return.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:15 pm