Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

5 posters

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Naga walked about 50 feet away from the house. Naga charged up the cero as his shirt burned off and his jaw bone masks on both sides of his face crack. The pillars near him raise with the power of his cero as he shot into a garganta he summoned the sky turned red then black....then normal as Naga stood there on his knees his body steaming.."Tch...." After a moment he got up and began to walk abck to the house.

Cero Oscuras: Though the only Espada shown to utilize this technique so far, The Cero Oscuras' range is vast, and its attack power is unknown, though it is powerful enough to shatter Hollow masks and critically injure the opponent in the process. It's strong enough to destroy half of the dome over Las Noches. The superior Cero Oscuras is far greater than an average Cero. It takes tremendous energy to do.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 2 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:50 pm

The house shook from the power of the cero being fired by Naga. "Ah1" She screamed a little as she fell over, a tiny cero shot into the wall and left a hole. "...Oh dear..." ;__;

Scurrieing quickly she covered the hole with a random chair she found. "Oh my.. oh my.." She heard him approach and ran and sat on the couch. o.o;
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:57 pm

He openned the door. His body is still steaming and his shirt burned off. He saw ViBora and it looks like she was up to something. "Hmmmm...Tch Humans are a weird species..Hahaha I'm gonna take a shower...He went up stares and looked back seeing a random chair against the wall. He tilted his head and blinked."Why is that chair by its self? Do humans sit near the wall by themselves?"o.O;
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:59 pm

ViBora's eyes were wide as she nodded. "Y-yes.. its very common in human homes..." She nervously scratched her throat and laughed uneasily.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Naga shruged and went upstairs to start his shower.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Vibora sighed with relief and sat on the couch. She smoothed out her hakama and folded her hands in her lap. "..."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Naga came out of the shower and went down stairs. Wearing nothing. He goes and looks at you and tilt his head. "Um...Do you know how to sew? " He asked has his body dripped water.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:53 pm

She stood up and slowly looked over at him, "Why yes I do know how..." He was naked..... Her face burned blood red and she stuttered. "N-n-naga-saaammma.. You're n-n-naked.." Her eyes rolled back as she fell to the floor, fainted from shock.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 pm

She collapsed."My nudeness portrays a weakness to her? I guess i have a thing over her now. I know her weakness hahah." Naga wrapped himself in a blanket and waited for you to wake up.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:06 pm

x//////x A few minutes later ViBora started to stir. She blinked open her eyes and sat up. "Oh.. sorry.. you shocked me.." She stumbled to her feet. Seeing he was covered she stared at his face. "Y-yes.. I can sew.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 pm

"Haha can you fix this?"He gives her his outfit.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 pm

She nodded and took the outfit. She walked back to the couch and sat, pulling a needle from her pocket she started sewing it back to normal. "....."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:20 pm

He waits paitently, as he became hungry and went into the kitchen.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:24 pm

She finished the shirt and set it to the side working on the pants. She watched Naga get up and walk to the kitchen. "Umm Naga-sama.. Your shirt is done.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:33 pm

He yelled form the next room. "Haha okay. What do you humans eat and don't just say the name describe it."He chuckled.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:35 pm

"Um.. I don't eat.." She flushed a bright pink and sighed. "I mean I eat human food.. but my energy comes from Reishi.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 pm

"Thats no fun. I myself don't get hungry but after tasteing one of your human food i just get cravings really"He comes back eating a chocolate bar. ^_____^
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

She smiled and chuckled. She ws almost finshed sewing. She remembered the conversatio ealrer and looked over at Naga. "So um.. Naga-sama.. What Espada are you..?"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 pm

He moved the blanket down some and showed his his tattoo of number 5 tha is located at the right side of his chest."Rank five....but my number means nothing..I got tired of fighting for ranks so i just stopped at five..."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 pm

"Oh.. That must mean you're very strong." o.o She finished the pants and handed it over to him. "H-Here you go Naga-sama."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 pm

He changed useing the blanket as a cover. "I see your more used to the aura here. Your breathing pattern changed alot." He nibbled on a chocolate bar. "When will you want to start your training? Wait...Before you answer that once you start there is no going back until finished. So do you wanna go home or what?"
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm

She perked up and looked at him. "I'm sure.. I want to control this power.. and use it properly." She clentched her fists and nodded at him.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Naga gives her an Arrancar typed clothes. "Those will make you feel more powerful then being in human clothing. These condense our spiritual presure making us feel stronger then normal."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 pm

She took the clothes and smiled. "Um thank you Naga-sama." She bowed and went into a random nearby room to change. "Be right back!"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Naga waited for her to come back as he sensed Roi comming closer. "Tch ahahaha someones mad"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:06 am