Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

5 posters

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 pm

"Utsu...Its simple....once an being has signs of being an arrancar it means they have arrancar blood in them or genes if you may....This Human...Showed she had signs of an arrancar...arrancars feed off of hollow spiritual energy..So when she expeirence my release energery his arrancar side wanted more, so it started comming out..to the point where her hollow side took over. Breaking the mask off like how you and me did utsu...was how she was able to control her arrancar, now making her an arrancar not fully ,but enough for her to use the power and its traits..." He sighed giving him a book on it. "I wrote that book explaining the effects of gene and spiritual energy. Now If you will excuse me i told the human here about some important information."
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 5 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Utsushimasu nodded, "Thank you Naga" he said before walking away nodding good bye to Vi as he began to travel to Los Noches.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 pm

"...." ViBora's eyes were wide. "No.. my father.. an arrancar.. killed Soul reapers.. Who.. killed him..." She kept mumbling to herself and shaking her head. She sat down and stared at the floor. Tiny tears fell into her lap as she started crying. "No.. Its not true.. I'm a normal human.. My father is a business man..Not dead.."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

I sighed as I stood there in a solemn position. I did as told. All I could do was stand there and watch. I wasn't nearly as powerful to stop that transformation as it was occurring. I didn't stand a chance. Now, Lady Takiko had become an arrancar and there was nothing I could do about it. A small tear fled from my eyes but I wiped it before anyone would see me cry anymore. I looked at the portal for a moment and nodded knowing what I had to do.

"I'm sorry but if you could stay open a little longer portal.."And with that, I ran off to find Lady Takiko and Naga-sama. I found them eventually talking, and I panted looking at them. My voice resounded with determination in the area of which we stood.

"Naga-sama..."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Naga grit his teath and walked towards Vi. "Just like any other creature i met..you hate on a race that killed your comrades?! Comrades who would look at you different for being what you are right now!!.....Your father was an Arrancar. He died yes , but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have raised you!...There are mis understood arrancars just like you humans...humans can murder...humans can dominate people and lands by forces...I do not hate on humans for how mistunderstood they are...and you hate on arrancars for the death of a few comrades..." Two pictures fall on the floor so that Vi can see them. One of grimmjow, his mother nell tu, and him, the other of grimmjow one arm,multiple scars, holding hands with naga when he was a child.

"That was my familly..Grimmjow jaggerjack is my father...and Nelleil Tu my mother..They were the last to survvive in Aizen's army. After the war was over they created a familly and had me. I remeber i was 4 years old, but i remember the day clearly. My father was happy reading me a story when my mom was blasted into my room. She said..."Soul Reapers..." My dad enraged looked out side and said..."The intire soul society is here...."..They sealed me inside a barrier and left to fight....I tried everything...my child version of cero...nothing...after many hours...the barrier broke...I went down stairs to find my mom dead on the floor in her zapakuto form...and my dad in his..crying..yea..the legendary grimmjow cried...he grabbed me and told me she was sleeping,but i knew...soul reapers took her life, and spared my dads..., but took his arm and burnned him with Spiritual energy..."He laughed a bit but it sounded crackling.

"At the age of 10 my dad taught me everything and we were on the run..They wanted my father, to defeat a legendary creature..but my dad was more...he had a heart...Until they found us my dad abosrbed my spiritual energy and knocked me out, throwing me into the deapest part of Hueco..When i woke up i saw a trail of blood and his body over mines...the trail looked like it went for miles...but he crawled and to see if i was okay...and died...Tch....So...while you waist your anger on something stupid....treating us arrancars as creatures or demons like the souls reapers did to my familly...it makes me angry....no one knows about our true sides...and your here crying cause your something that you hate...that your father is something that you hate...grrr GET OVER IT!..

Naga moved to the edge of the pourch and started to shake his eyes , his eyes filled with stored tears,but he won't let them out. "Y-y-ou got to be s-strong...and accept what y-you are! And accpet how life is!...". He stood silent after that. He saw kimiko and she saw the way he looked..the sadness and anger..He just smirked and looked away.. Tch....damned soul reapers...
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 pm

At first she just glared at Naga. "Those comrades you keep dissing were my family! My human parents gave me up when I started forming my powers!! The monks took me in.. Then an arrancar came and killed them! Can you blame me for hating them!" Then she calmed down and listened to his story. Oh my.. ".. I'm sorry Naga-sama.." She stopped crying and wiped her face off.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:24 pm

"I don't need sorries....results its what its all about..Now go talk to kimi.."..He sonido'd to his parents burrial spot.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Slowly I approached further to where she stood. My teacher, now an arrancar.

A moment of silence passed us before I looked away and down to the floor. I couldn't look her in the eyes. We were standing about 4 feet from the other. A calm voice spoke then.

"I-I'm sorry. . . Lady Plateado..."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:37 pm

ViBora shook her head and smiled, "Sorry for what? It was destiny I end up this way.. She stood up and rubbed her head.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm

"I heard everything. You hate soul reapers. . . and you and Naga want them dead. I'm weak, so I couldn't fight him or stop him. He's right. . . I'm a useless, student soul reaper. . ."

I couldn't find the strength to look her in the eyes. I knew I had to go back to soul society. I yearned for my friend to return to me though. I know she was human and part arrancar, but I had to be strong. I finally mustered enough confidence to look her in the eyes after stating that of which I just said. I was holding back tears though there were no wells in my eyes. And even though the fear was gone, the pain wasn't.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 pm

ViBora's eyes widen when she heard Kimi say that. Though she couldn't deny it.. Now that she knew her life could've been happy.. with a father that wanted her.. She started to feel a dislike of the Soul reapers. "I understand.." She turned and walked into Naga's house. "You should go.. before te spiritual pressure hurts you.."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:59 pm

"What nonsense did this guy talk into you? Snap out of it. I haven't known you for long but I have a pretty good idea of your character. Because you're part arrancar now you have a dislike, a growing hate for soul reapers? Lady Takiko, I know that isn't your name but it's the name I know and care for, I'm still your friend. I don't care if the spiritual pressure crushes me, I want my friend back. We made a deal to train together, I just don't want you to break it. But I guess I will go..."

I smiled in a fake way before showing the pain in my eyes and blinking once more. After another pause of silence, I flash stepped to her and gave her a tight hug. The hug last for a minute or so before I let go and started to flash step away.

'I suppose. . . I should go home. . .'
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Kimi had flashstepped to her and gave her a hug before she stepped away. ViBora watched her leave and walked into the house and sat on the couch.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Naga apeared bleeding from the trip to his parents grave he appeared infront of Vi. "Hmmm is it time for her to leave?"
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:28 pm

ViBora nodded silently and looked at Naga. He was bleeding. I wonder why..
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Naga snapped his fingers as the garganta opened outside. Naga then exhaled. "This has been an eventful day." He looks at the floor and sees the blood. "Haha I am guessing this is where a mop comes into play?" He asked laughing.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:28 pm

ViBora chuckled and nodded. She stood up and looked around, "I'll do it.. Um.. Where's the mop.. And..Naga-sama.. What happened..?" She pointed at the blood and gulped.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm

"Haha these? I went to go visit my mother and fathers grave...There is this area called Pathway to Heaven...and i burried them on it. The pillars in that area grom bigger and bigger it is said they can reach heaven..., but the area has spirits of rouge rejected sprits, and i didn't feel like fighting them so i just walked through them...haha...the mop is in the kitchen as you humans say."He put pressure on his wounds to stop them from bleeding.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm

She nodded and walked into th kitchen to get the mop. She returned and started soaking up the blood. "..."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm

"I wonder how much energy i waisted today?...hmmm...your more quiet now that you unlocked your spiritual energy...Is something troubleing you?" Naga stopped bleading and just looks at you.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 pm

ViBora looked up from mopping and shook her head. "Nothing troubles me Naga-sama. I am well.. I can finally breathe normally.." Vi finished mopping the room and went to clean out the mop and put it away. She returned to the living room, making sure she didn't miss a spot.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm

"Well if your gonna be an arrancar you need a sword...no.a zapakuto though you won't acess it it will be nice to know how to use one until u can unlock ur abilities...."He grinned a bit. "haha i got enough energy to keep me going.He chuckled.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 pm

She nodded and listened, though she wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. Naga still had cuts all over him. "Naga-sama.. Shouldn't you worry about yourself.." She tore a peice of her Arrancar robe and walked over to him, attempting to wrap his wounds.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm

He lets he wrap up his wounds."I never treat them really..I just keep them there until they go away.."He begins to thinks again about the true meaning of the wounds....
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 pm

ViBora wrapped the wounds and stood back. Up close she felt his inner spiritual pressure.. sadness.. "You should treat them... She examined them closer then looked up at him. "Understand..?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:27 pm