Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Shrine Gates EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Shrine Gates EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Shrine Gates EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Shrine Gates EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Shrine Gates EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Shrine Gates EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Shrine Gates EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Shrine Gates EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Shrine Gates EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Shrine Gates Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

4 posters

Shrine Gates

ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Shrine Gates Empty Shrine Gates

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Out side the Shrine stood tall wooden gates. On each pillar was a spell talisman to ward off evil spirits. There was one side however that the wood looked broken. This is where a blonde Priestess stood. Her eyes sadden as she stared at the wood, remember 3 years ago what happened.

"..Its been so long yet it feels like just yesterday..." ViBora pulled her hair behind her ears and sighed. She walked to the front gates and opened them for patrons to enter. She picked up a broom and started sweeping the steps, humming a lovely tune.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Shrine Gates Empty Re: Shrine Gates

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 pm

ViBora returned from a stroll in the forest, she slowly walked up the step accompanied by Kimi. She looked over her shoulder at Kimi. "Here we are Kimi-san." ^^
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 pm

I smiled knowing we were finally here. Looking around I wanted to get the hang of this place.

"Hahah, this is awesome. Thanks for bringing me here."I bowed once more being respectful. It seemed as though my personality was a mixture of both my mother and my father.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Standing in the large courtyard she just smiled. "Tis my pleasure. We rarely get visitors here.." She stretched and looked up at the sun. "Please, make yourself at home."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:26 pm

I nodded and set my stuff down to the side somewhere. I looked up at the sun shining brightly as well. A smile adorned my face and I walked over to where she stood.

"I see. Well, is there something meaningful to you of the sky, or the assets in it, like the sun and clouds?"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Naga was dragged here wondering what this purifying stench was. Naga knocked on the gates waiting to see what or who would answer. Naga wore a school white collared shirt, red tie, black school pants and red&white shoes. He clearly looked like a human, but he remembered his masks! Naga build up energy with his hands and took off the skull peices before anyone answered the door as the pieces dissapeared. "T-there...God i feel naked..."He waited and knocked again.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 pm

"The sky... It is my warning sign for intruders that do not belong in the human world.." Vibora thought she saw a small disturbance but disregarded it. "Well lets get.." There was a knock at the gates. "Oh.. Who's that.." She walked to the gates and slowly opened them. "Hello there?"
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:34 pm

I remained where I was but my body and my eyes shifted to the direction that this kind woman walked in prepared myself. She seemed to be a little worried of something but disregarded it. I watched as the figure at the door revealed him/herself.

'So the sky is her signal system hm?'
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

"Haha hello im Naga and I'm new in town..So i decieded to check this place out. Like....why is this place here?"Naga smiled to the women who answered the door.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

ViBora smiled and stepped back to let him in. "Hello Naga-san. My name is ViBora Takiko. I'm the owner of this shrine. Being new I suppose you don't know this is a shrine built for purifying demons and evil souls. She turn to explain the deep dettails of the Shrine. Then she walked back over to Kimi. "I formally welcome you to the Kaakura Shrine. Any questions.."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm

I blinked. He did seem familiar and something about his spiritual pressure seemed off to me. I sensed it and it wasn't normal but then again who was I to judge? I had to be on guard and careful though. Even though I was in a sanctuary of purity, nothing could penetrate my guard.

"Hi there. Pleasure to meet you, sir."I bowed my head the older man, showing respect to him and smile when I came back up. My eyes meeting his for a moment.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Naga stepped in and felled the shrine pressure trying to push him out as he grinned a bit thinking.Haha fasinating....this pressure can take down a hollow...maybe weaker arrancar even...Heh.. Naga smiled to both wemon. "Haha the pleasure is all mine. So you said demons and evil souls? How?" He had a blank stare and tilted his head.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 pm

ViBora smiled. "A very curious man eh? Very well." ViBora pointed to the pillars surrounding the area. "These pillars have special tags on them.. Warding off evil.. And I myself have a special power to prevent evil from coming into contact with this place." She winked at Kimi and looked back to the man.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm

The wink, although caused me to smile, it also made me blink. I knew that she was human but what else was she? Someone involved in the spirit world, well, that was fascinating to me, you bet. I winked back before she turned her attention back to him.

"Um, sorry to be so rude, but what might be your name? I missed it on your way in."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm

"Haha my name well people call me Naga, young Kimiko.Well I guess im curious. So you have powers?! Haha thats so cool."He smiled. =D
    Akiri Suma
    Akiri Suma

Post by Akiri Suma Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 pm

While wandering the area, Akiri noticed a shrine so she decided to check it out.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 pm

ViBora nodded. "I do well to serve Karakura. To protect it from evil beings like evil ghosts." She didn't say hollows. This was a young boy, he didn't need to know about the hollows. But surely Kimi caught on to what she was saying
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 pm

I nodded to his speaking and then suddenly my eyes shot open. I hadn't spoke of my name to him only to the owner of the shrine. I walked straight up to him.

"Hey you, wait! How did you know my name? I never told it to you."I couldn't shake this feeling that something was off with him. I did know what Taki-chan was talking about, but I did not want to reveal anything out loud. However I had a pit feeling in my stomach that he knew what she was saying about anyway... he was just a very good actor.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm

He laughed a bit."Oh when i moved here my familly stopped by your house. My dad knows your dad and there old time friends. I just naturally assumed you were Kimiko because you look like them."He smiled and looked at ViBora. "Hmmm ghosts? You don't say....Sounds like your life is all a hoax"Nods and chuckles.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 pm

ViBora's smile faded quickly. She crossed her arms. "A hoax you say.. Hm.." Then she smiled again. This boy must be a 'ghosts don't exist type' Vi just laughed and rubbed her head. "If you say so hehe." ^^
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm

I was about to lose it on this guy! How could he just stand there and joke about someone's life like that?! No, no it wouldn't be right. I clenched my fists to my sides and remained composed at his comments. I could only nod.

"I see. So you knew my father. Well then, shall we do what we came here to do Miss Takiko?"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Naga smirked moving over to the pillars and read the tag."Haha its fine if you do. I just rather think on logic."Increadable really...These were made in the soul society......These humans and soul reapers have more incommon then they realise... He looked up smiling at the two. Haha that Kimiko can sense me i know it, but mi spritual power is no greater then a human really, just a bit unstable. Haha looks like she wants to hit me from my previous comment...heh...good. "Oh? I'm sorry if i intruded on something important."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:55 pm

She nodded and turned to Kimiko, saying in a low voice, "We can't train while there's a human here.. He'll see my real powers and that's troublesome.." She stood back up and looked at Naga. "Tis nothing Naga-san. Just a simple training exercise. "^^
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:59 pm

I seemed to understand what she meant in that low voice of a mumble. He would notice me as well, and everything of my assets. Although my outfit right now kind of gave everything away. I could not hide from him. The tensions were rising so high I felt I could attack him, but I did not want to do anything stupid and impulsive that I might regret. I nodded to Lady Takiko and picked up my stuff coldly. I nodded to Naga once more before heading off in the opposite direction.

"Good day to you Naga, sir. Shall we then train someplace else Lady Takiko?"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Naga sensed it...Oh did he sense it..The way Kimiko wanted to punch him as he walked to her."Why are you leaveing? You can train against me."He smirked."Im pretty good at hand-to-hand." He got into an extremely stupid and open for every attack stance. "Haha afraid your gonna loose? Chicken! Haha"He laughed in a bit of a mocking way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content