Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Menos Forest EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Menos Forest EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Menos Forest EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Menos Forest EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Menos Forest EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Menos Forest EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Menos Forest EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Menos Forest EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Menos Forest EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Menos Forest Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

Menos Forest

Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Menos Forest Empty Menos Forest

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Upon landing the young reaper who for whatever reasons never wears the soul reaper attire immediately notices a large gathering of Menos class hollows and a few Gillian and Adjucha class hollow as well.

"This should prove entertaining for the time being and hopefully provide me a good workout."

Raising his left hand out to the side of him where to the gathering is taking place at his far left, Kai smirks at his sure fire way to get their attention. Soon a small ball of red energy begins forming from nothing into the palm of his outstretched hand and grew into the size of a small beach ball casting a soft red glow around him making his blonde hair appear orange.

"Cero"

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Menos Forest Empty Re: Menos Forest

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:00 am

"Cero"

As soon as the word left his lips the ball of red energy became a beam of destruction as it blasted its way thru a Menos reducing it to nothing as it disintergated.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 am

Almost immediately after seeing one of their own fall all of their attention turned to the young soul reaper dressed in human clothing.

"Glad to see that I now have your attention, so listen up. Either you help me train and I just might spare your lives or you don't help me train and I kill you. So what will it be?"

The menos decided to answer for the group by forming ceros and fire at Kai.

"I'll take that as a no to helping me." states Kai as 50 ceros all head his way. Kurosaki's image suddenly disappears just as the ceros appear to have hit their target just as he grabbed the hilt of Kyuushuu. Upon impact a large cloud of dust kicks up. Thinking that they killed the young man all the hollows move to return to their business when suddenly the sound of a blade slicing thru flesh can be heard and soon ten Menos evaporate into nothing. Nothing giving the a chance to react Kai fires several cero killing 3 out of 5 Gillian and 1 out of 10 Adjucha, before dashing in between the gathering hacking his way thru the menos to get to the stronger hollows.

When the situtation finally dawned on the remaining hollow only one Menos remained and the soul reaper was now heading for the closes Gillian which was about ten steps away from him.

Just as the Kurosaki reached the Gillian to run it thru with his zanpakuto, he's forced to abort the attempt being forced to use sonido to avoid being blasted by a concerntrated cero from a near by Adjucha that suddenly became a Vasto Lorde. Kai would reappear floating above the gathering.

"Damn. I did not plan on that. Now I may have no choice but to use one of your shikai abilities Kyuushuu."
    "Time to end the rest of them so I can give my full atention to this Vasto Lorde."

Kai then quickly blurs around the remaining Gillians and Adjuchas hacking thru them as he flies thru the air and buries a cero into the last menos killing it too.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:03 am

"Well now that's taking care of it just you and me." the soul reaper exclaims.

"You thinking you have what it takes to best me? the vasto lorde responds. "I don't know what exactly you are, but I do know you have an extraordinary amount of spiritual pressure even though you're currently surpressing it some how and that you will be the best meal I've ever tasted and will increase my power exponentially."

"Me your meal...don't make me laugh. As for what I am, I'm a captain leveled soul reaper though I'm currently the 11th seat of squad 2 though that is really by choice."

"If you're truly a soul reaper how are you able to use hollow like abilities?"

"It not hollow like, it is hollow powers I'm using. My father is a soul reaper who fell in love with an espada and together they had me."

"Interesting."

"Glad you find me interesting, however you'll be taking your interest to the grave."
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:39 am

With those last words in both the soul reaper and vasto lorde rocket towards each other meeting in a deadly dance each trying to gain and advantage over the other as the trade blows in the middle of the forest.
    Soon the two begin to attract more Menos to the area as the intensity of their battle increases and they begins moving about the forest more as they battle to over power the other both their spiritual pressures rising.
    As the battle continues the two continue to trade blows at times either blocking, dodging or parrying each others moves before finally the vasto lorde sees an opening just as the soul reappear throws a left hook and capitalizes on it with a quick left snap kick to the ribs winding the Kurosaki.

Gasping for air the soul reaper could do nothing as the vasto lorde pressed its advantage hammering him in the back, before kicking him hard in the face as he falls forward lifting him into the air and the punches him in the chest sending him flying into a sea of menos firing a cero after that hits its mark sending him flying a little further where he drops to the ground amongst the sea of Menos ready to swoop in and try to devour him.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 am

Kai doesn't even get much time to recover as thousands of Menos come swooping upon him. Reacting quickly he flips back to his feet and slams his fist into the face of the first one to approach him punching right thru its head killing before the second to come upon him is met with a hard side kick and a cero that destroys it.

For the next twenty minutes Kai is forced on the defensive as he dodges another swipe from a menos and then lopping of its head with a well timed stroke of the sword before once again dodging and attack and then counterattacking with either well time sword strokes, punching or kicking thru them or fired ceros until finally there was a clear path to the vasto lorde with nothing left their to run interference.

Seeing its prey looking worst for wear and tired out the hollow sees this as the perfect opportunity to devour him and moves in to take it. However the hollow didn't count on Kai having any fight left in him and just as it opened it's mouth to devour him, Kai fires a massive cero into it launching it back a good several meters.

Seeing his chance Kai sonido to the flying hollow and begins running circles arounds it bluring in and out of existence slashing at it leaving deep gashes in it that would take it a while to regenerate from.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 am

Knowing that in his current state he wouldn't be able to win this fight with out releasing Kyuushuu the Kurosaki makes his retreat opening a Garanta portal and limping through it it closing behind him as he passes thru it.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 am

Another garanta appears and out steps a fully recovered Kai ready for round two against the Vasto Lorde.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:46 am

Kai quickly scans the forest for the Vasto Lorde and senses his spiritual pressure among a sea of Menos and it appeared he was engaged in an all out war with them. With a devilish smirk the young reaper races off in the direction he sensed his prey in.

"Seems I have a party to crash." he says to himself as the landscape blurs by him as he streaks off across the forest.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 am

In no time Kurosaki found himself arriving at the seen of a massacre as hundreds of menos laid dying on the forest floor with thousands more waiting to be destroyed. Feeling he could use a little bit of a workout before destroying his prey Kai immediately jumps into the the swing of things, drawing Kyuushuu and cutting down all that was foolish enough to be in his way preventing him from giving the Menos an even earlier grave.

Pretty soon all that remained was the soul reaper and his prey and Kurosaki was quick to notice it and take advantage rushing him and delivering a devastating side kick to the chest sending the Vasto Lorde flying back a ways. Kai doesn't even give him the chance of recovery as he flies after him and slams his fist into the hollow's stomach slamming it into the ground charging and firing a cero into it at point blank range. The soul reaper would then fall back some giving his prey enough room to strugle to its feet as he once again take hold of a sheathed Kyuushuu unsheathing it and aiming it at his prey getting ready to unleash one version of its shikai.

Finally after what seems like hours the now battered and charred hollow manages to pull its self out of the ground still not yet noticing the man who several hours ago stood his prey only to now stand his predator. "What the hell just happened?" he questioned head still looking upon the floor.

"Is that your last words? If so I got to tell you they're pathetic. But then again they're what I should expect from a sorry excuse like you."
    "Wait it's you. Lucky couple shots you got there but now it's time to GET IN MY BELLY!!!!!!"

"Sorry but that's just not gonna happen...Rise and lay claim to what is rightfully yours.KYUUSHUU!!!"

With that the shinigami's zanpakuto transformed into its shikai state and mutterance of "Cero" the blade took on a soft red glow before firing continuous blasts of cero into the Vasto Lorde continuously reducing it nothing as it disintergrated into nothingness.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 pm

With that piece of business taking care Kai sonido's away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:05 am