Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
A walk in the forest. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
A walk in the forest. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
A walk in the forest. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
A walk in the forest. EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
A walk in the forest. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
A walk in the forest. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
A walk in the forest. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
A walk in the forest. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
A walk in the forest. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

A walk in the forest. Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

2 posters

A walk in the forest.

Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

A walk in the forest. Empty A walk in the forest.

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 pm

It was a lonely and windy day. Somewhat sunny, but mostly windy. I carried my jacket on me in case I started to become desperately cold. The wind blew through the strands of my hair that weren't tied up as I walked in my school uniform through the forest. School had just let out and I wanted to take a shortcut home.

I would begin to look around the forest as I crossed its pathways left and right, meeting with trees and hearing the ruffling of leaves below my feet. I sensed something in the area, I felt it hovering in the forest somewhere. I did not know what it was, or where my senses came from, but I had a weird feeling. I followed the weird feeling, and low and behold it led me to something I never expected.

"Um, hello there miss."I bowed my head to her in a courteous fashion. I hoped she wasn't mean.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

A walk in the forest. Empty Re: A walk in the forest.

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Vibora had been walking through the forests outside the town. The forest was right behind the Shrine and she'd just taken a quick scroll.

A solitary stroll, Vibora breathed in the air. "Tis so beautiful.. Hm..? Spiritual pressure..?" She turned around and heard a voice speak to her. It was a girl, long orange hair. "Oh hello. How are you?" She'd bow, as was customary for her status.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:24 pm

I saw her turn around after taking a sigh and speaking something in a mumble to herself, she was definitely serene alright. Calm and relaxed as could be. She bowed to me after saying hello and all I could do was shake my head.

"You really don't have to bow to me, I'm no one important. But it's nice to meet you anyway. I'm fine. How are you?"A small smile stretched across my face and I returned the bowing of my head to the stranger. Somehow she didn't seem normal to me, in a good way though.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm

"I am well. Oh. Forgive my manners. I'm Takiko, ViBora. I run the Shrine in Northern Karakura. And your name Miss?" She smiled warmly and brushed her hair behind her ear.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm

I only nodded to say that I excused her manners the way she wished me to. She brushed her hair behind her ear after introducing herself, and I watched her every movement. My gaze never moving from her's. Indigo eyes of my own pools meeting her color.

"Oh, my name is Kimiko Kuchiki-Kurosaki. But you can call me Kimi for short if you like."The smile never left my face.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:38 pm

She nodded and folded her hands together. "Very well Kimi-chan." ^^ She noticed her spiritual pressure again and asked, "May I ask a question Miss Kimi-chan..?"
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 pm

She seemed friendly and so we became quick friends, or what seemed to be like it. Although I couldn't shake the feeling that something was bugging her about me.

"Yes, anything. What is it?"I blinked and never let my focus leave upon her for a moment. This was a chance for a friend.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:44 pm

"You have a spiritual pressure unlike even the monks at my Shrine are not as well endowed as you seem to be." She nodded. If anything. She had the reishi of a soul reaper.. Like the ones she'd seen fight hollows all her life.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 pm

I could only blink and listen to what she had to say. I nodded along with her. I had sensed things coming over here, was that was it was called, spirit pressure? I did note that something wasn't normal with me, but I was still an amateur in the spirit world terms. I suppose I should go along with it.

"Hm, spiritual pressure. And I'm well endowed, well um I don't know why that would be. I mean I sensed yours coming over here and that's what led me to you. But what kind of spiritual pressure we talkin'?"I crossed my arms and folded them in front of my body standing there awaiting her answer. A slight breeze danced by and I shivered only slightly.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:52 pm

ViBora saaw the girl shiver, "Quite cold today.. And I've seen beings known as Soul Reapers.. Yours is very similar.. I happen to have spiritual pressure, but of a different kind.." She touched her throat, reminding herself of three years ago, her eyes drooped in sadness.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 pm

I nodded absentmindedly as my eyes caught her touch her throat. From that small touch her eyes seemed to droop into pools of sadness. Past and lasting sadness, I wished I could just get rid of it, but I was powerless to do anything. So I stood there and spoke softly.

"Well I am new to this whole thing of spiritual pressure and things of the spirit world. But my mother and father happen to be very famous soul reapers, my mother more existent than my father in the spirit world. But nonetheless they are strong. I'm just a novice, not even a beginner. They enrolled me in not only normal everyday school but in soul reaper academy. But yes, it is quite cold out here."I swallowed quickly trying to change the topic from what she was thinking. Whatever it was made her sad, and I hated seeing people in pain.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 pm

A soul reaper? Oh how quaint~ She smiled and bowed again. "That is very nice Kimi-san. It would be nice to attend a human school. And even a soul society school.. Hm.. I know. How about I could help you train when you're in the human world.." This way they could be friends and hang out when she was here.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 pm

I blinked. Hearing the words she was saying and matching the sound to her lips was hard. I was so focused on the spiritual pressure thing that my mind was spinning or so it seemed. But I, nonetheless, pushed on with listening and responding in our little conversation.

"In the human world I'm not so sure my powers work so well, but I will try my best. Thanks for the offer. I should train a little right now. I know that will definitely make my dad happy. That is, if you want to."I put down my bag and stuff from the human world school and suddenly discharged into my soul reaper clothes. They were a set of black cloth with a white shirt underneath. Wooden shoes to walk and of course my sword attached at the waist.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 pm

She saw Kimi putting down her stuff and waved her hands. "Oh no! Not here in the peacefulness of the forest.. Accompany me to my Shrine." She giggled and started walking North. "This way.."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:17 pm

I nodded and began to follow her, picking up my stuff that was previously laid on the ground. She was taking me into the shrine to train and things couldn't be much better. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:32 pm