Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

2 posters

Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave.

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. Empty Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave.

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Area Information:"This path starts off with the pillars low to the floor and increase in height. In Hollow legend it is said that deaceased souls must walk the path to reach heaven. No beast can reach the limit of these pillars, because these pillars have an affect when reaching a certain affect. The higher you go the more visions you see and these pillars have spiritual powers to make you believe yoiu are fighting dead souls rejected by heaven. This area however holds sculptures of the old to knew espada by rank."

Naga climbed as slash marks appear on him due to the spirits cutting him but naga goes as high as he can go not careing. He reaches to the point he aways does a puddle of his blood still there. The cuts became quicker and more deaper as Naga stood there looking at the pillar of his mother and father. He looks down and stabbed into the pillar he stood on are his fathers and mothers Zapakuto unable to removed unless removed my the son. He kisses the handle on both blades and scratches on a near by pillar. This pillar has over thousands of scatches each scratch a time Naga has visitied this spot.
    "Tch...If you two were alive....would i be different?....Tch..."He walks back down the path.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. Empty Re: Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave.

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Naga goes to a pillar and sculps a human figure of both of his parents and hugs the two of the sculptures. His voice cracked..."....Hug back....please......come on...just one hug.....mom...dad...please....remind me..of how warm it was!!!.." Naga began to cry as his spiritual pressure risen with each time he breath. He starts punching the statues. "Why...why..why!!" His punches became lighter as he fell to the floor sulking in tears and blood. "Why...."He sighed... and hugged his knees like he did when he was a child between the two statues, crying...his spiritual pressure still extremly high but gentle to the touch.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave. Empty Re: Climbing the Pathway- To see his parents grave.

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Naga wiped his tears and said the words no Espada has ever uttered unless the mean it. "I love you...."He sonidod back to the house.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:48 pm

After leaving Vi and Naga-sama, I decided to take a little journey. Just because I had to leave Naga's house, it did not mean I couldn't explore the spirit world a little more vividly. Suddenly I spotted a secluded area off in my wonders and decided to investigate. Slowly, I found my feet taking me to the location, checking out what it may be. It appeared to a graveyard and at the top would be another level. That would be the bottom level and then I remembered how Naga had went to visit his parents and pay his respects. I nodded making it my mission to pay my respects as well. Perhaps he might like that. I wasn't trying to be nice to him or anything, I just felt the pain he did when he would speak of this place.

Getting up to the bottom level would be a challenge. Going through all of those harmful spirits was an array of pain. It didn't matter, I would make it. I was sure and determined and nothing would stop me. I began on my walk up to where his parents grave was whilst being cut and pushed and shoved. Being punched and kicked, but I wouldn't give up. Before I had started on my way, I found a place that sold flowers and brought them with me to the grave. While walking up the dreaded pathway of painful, sadistic spirits, I protected the flowers from any harm. They were the symbol of why I was there and I could not have them becoming destroyed. As I finally reached the top, I was panting and cut up. The blood only dripped slightly as they were small cuts. I smiled faintly knowing I found the sight I was destined to reach from the bottom. It slowly began to rain as I made my way to the graves and started to say my words.

"Hello there Mr and Mrs Jaggerjack. My name is. . .Kimiko Kuchiki. I am the daughter of Rukia Kuchiki and Ichigo Kurosaki, a soul reaper...well in training. I have come to visit you and say some words as I stand before you. Firstly, I know you both have a strong dislike for soul reapers, as well as you have taught your son well of them. The truth is, we're not horrid people, you needn't feel resentment towards them, but I can understand your shared pain. I've come today to deliver these flowers and to tell you that your son has grown quite strong. He's. . . he's an espada now, and number five at that. Just remember, that you're still in his heart and I can see it in his eyes, even if he wants to act all tough. Even through the roughest times he is able to stay strong, and that is something that takes true courage. Where else might he have learned that strength and bravery from other than you guys, his parents. So even though we are on opposing sides, does that not mean that we can at least settle a truce...? He cares for you much, and that is a special treasure that doesn't come along so often. To him, you're always in his heart, never a forgotten or faded memory. I admire him for that much. I know what it's like to lose people. . . and all I am saying is, even if in the end he does end up dying. . .never let him die alone..."The fatigue caught up to me and I wasn't able to stand anymore. The blood loss has turned from minimal to great in a matter of time. My eyes began to close as a faint smile relay upon my lips. The rain mixing with my crimson fluid. There I lay on the ground with two roses in my hand, next to the grave of Naga's parents.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 pm

A garganta portal openned as Naga came out in his Zanpakuto form. Though his spiritual pressure is extremly low. as his arm blade began to crack. The spirits move away from the area at the site of Naga's form as he went to the grave. He saw kimiko there, with flowers in her hands and a smell of sadness, and understanding... Naga kneeled before Kimiko and spoke. "Tch...I hate this technique...."Naga puts his fingers in his mouth to make him throw up, but not puke but a healing liquid. Naga's body shivered and tensed up as he began healing Kimiko.

Healing Vomit: Nelliel's vomit seems to possess some form of weak healing power. It is activated by her reaching into her mouth and massaging her uvula, causing her to vomit. The vomit has a similar appearance to saliva, leading her to believe that it is. Naga can do this, but thinks its just plain wrong.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Suddenly a force began to bring me back. It was raining, the rain falling upon my unconscious body and making it wet. I found a light like source bring me to consciousness, eventually I spit up some sort of liquid that felt like vomit but looked like saliva. I sat up and wiped my eyes clear of the rain and the tears that might have fallen and blinked looking around. As my vision focused itself back into clarity I found Naga sitting in front of me, seemingly waiting for me to awake. I could only blink and then ask softly:

"O-oh Naga-sama, w-what are you doing here?"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Naga's formed reverted to normal,but the spirits still stood away cause they saw Naga save the girl. So they expected if they messed with them there souls would be shattered...Naga looked at his Zanpaukto and picked it up as it shattered leaveing only the hilt. "Hahaha looks like i used the last of my Zanpakuto's energy including my own healing you...Tch whatever all it needs is rest."He put the Zanpakuto away. "I should be asking why you are here miss kimiko..."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm

"Well I was here because I thought to pay a visit to your parents and I hope you don't mind that I brought them both a rose."A pause after that for a moment occurred before I broke it once more.

"You... you healed me."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:46 pm

"Hahahahaha Surprised I have a heart? Like I said Arrancars have emotions as well..." He put one rose under the handle of his fathers blade and the other under his mothers blade. He looked over to Kimiko."I don't mind...You think I change your friend huh? What would you rather I do? Let her live a lie and have her judge her mind and life all the time? Or to know her life's truth and let her hold her own future?.."He asked waiting.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 pm

I shook my head lightly.

"I never did think that you didn't have a heart or emotions. I was surprised because you were taught to hate soul reapers, and I happen to be one in training. So I might have thought you could do something more damaging to me."Another pause.

"I never said what you did was wrong. I just didn't know what to think or how to react to what happened and what you did. I think she deserves to know the truth about her life more than anyone, I would too if I were Vi-chan, but sometimes matters as complicated at this one don't strike the right nerve with me."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm

"Tch...new soul reapers like you. I don't harm...Just captins..There suppost to be leaders showing , responsibility....and there the ones who made a tournament out of my parents..so i made a personal tournament of my own...I don't suspect you to see my way. I understand anger will not solve anthing. Though soul reapers see us as monsters or demons i will show how monsterous we can be.."He looks at you. "You wounds have fully healed?"
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm

"I should be alright now, thank you."I nodded and then I unsteadily tried to rise to my feet to stand. Weakly, though, I did manage to be able to stand up and face him.

"No...I do understand your rages and your hate. Anger, you're right, isn't a way to solve anything.However, though you may be strong and scary, I don't think you a monstrous fiend at all."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Naga looks up at her and gets close to her and says..."Boo~..."He chuckled a bit. He tried open a garganta, and it closed a split secound later... "well we are screwed..."o.-...
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm

"It would seem we are."I sighed upon seeing that he was unable to produce the garganta portal seemingly being that we might be stranded here.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:43 pm

He puts his hands on the handles of each of his parents blades getting enough spiritual energy to form a portal to his basement where Vi shoul be.."Hurry go through it..."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 pm

With that I nodded and jumped through the portal to where Vi should be. I was back at Naga's house though I still was a bit worried of how he would get to where we were.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm

The portal closed. "Sorry mom...dad...I won't use anymore...."He gets up and begins to walk back to his house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content