Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

2 posters

Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters

Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters Empty Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:25 am

The garanta barely opens up within Harribel's old quarter's before he worn out Kai collapses on his mother's bed falling a sleep quickly not even noticing how his body immediately beings taking in spirit particules quickly healing his wounds.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters Empty Re: Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:56 am

Upon waking up several hours later Kai heads for the shower still not noticing how quickly he has healed.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters Empty Re: Garanta portal-Harribel's Old Quarters

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Finally after a nice relaxing shower did Kai realized that his wounds had healed alot faster than they usually did.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Now feeling ready to face that Vasto Lorde again Kai slips into another garanta.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Naga oppened the door to Harribel's quarters.. "Hmmm it seems like someone was here....A soul reaper, and Harribel's spiritual pressure?...Strange....Could it be her child? Hahaha interesting..." He waited knowing the perpitrator will come back.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Just as the espada had finished that thought a garanta opened up and Kai comes speeding to a halt as the portal closes behind him. He then puts the car in park and turns it off and then notices the spiritual pressure giving off by an espada .
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Naga hears something as he glances out the window staying hidden. "A car?....and a boy?...Tch...He is a doesn't look like a soul reaper....but he smells like one...I can smell it from here..." He sits on the bed away from the window and sonido'd to the fortress door and kicked them open revealing himself to the boy before him."Mind telling me what your doing here boy?"He chuckled.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Smirking Kai doesn't even bother with grabbing his zanpakuto and preparing for a fight like most soul reapers would, instead he flips into the air outside his car not wanting to destroy it as he sonido's to the side of the espada leaving behind a powerful shockwave that ripples thru the space of air he was just in. He then with a laugh questions, "Shouldn't I be the one asking that question?"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm

"Nice entrance kid, but if you haven't noticed this is an Espada building"He turns his head over to the boy."Sorry though im not easilly intiminated..So unless you wanna die you would best take a few steps back this close up without a sword to me is an insult..Im feeling quiet generous today.." He chuckled."Plus i don't think Harribel would want me to slay her own son" He grins.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Smirks "Neither am I, besides who's to say I may need my zanpakuto. And as for death we all shall go eventually. Sides I simply not showing my zanpakuto because I'm more comfortable around your kind then I am anyother as it was here I spent the first fourteen years of my life and it was thanks to training those fourteen years against your kind that I got to be as fast and powerful as I am today. Now why don't we go inside."

With that Kai walks pass the espada and enters the door forgetting about his packages still seated in the car.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Naga walks inside with the son of Harribel's son. Hmmmm fourteen years? I got to start checking up on this place more often x.x He smirked of his thought and waited for what the boy had to say.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 pm

"Oh and I'm Kai Kurosaki by the way." Kai introduces himself. "Can I get you anything?" he asks as he heads to the kitchen.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Naga thought for a moment...

'Kurosaki? Nah can't be ichigo's son.....wait a minute....'

"I suspect that your Isshin's son? Haha unless you have chocolate then no thanks i don't each much human food."He waited for him to reply and return.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Upon entering the kitchen Kai remembers the groceries still in the car and laughs before going back out to the car and getting them. On the way back to the kitchen he gives the Espada all his chocolate keeping the white ones for himself and stocks the kitchen then returns to the living room area taking a seat on the white leather couch.

"Yea I'm Isshin's kid and judging by your appearance I'd say you share relations with both Nel and Grimmjow"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:50 pm

He grabs the chocolate and nods as a way of thank you, and he bites a chunk out of the chocolate.With his mouth somewhat full he replies,"Mhm...That i am, and the only child too..So."He gulps and looks at you.

"Haha Soul Society must be giving you a hard time. You know being half Arrancar. I believe people are to quick to judge. Hahaha" He chuckled like his father and got a serious expression."So how you must hate Espada's huh? Seeing as Aizen killed your mother...I know how it is, the soul soceity killed both my parents...Tch animals.."
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:57 pm

"Nah I actually have no problems with Espadas, you guys treat me alot better than Soul Reapers do. I can sympathize with your hatred for them. Those bastards actually wanted to kill me just for existing. The only reason I don't hate them as much as I should is because part of my family are soul reapers as well as one of my teachers and I have a crush on one of them. She was the only one to actually see me and not want my death. If not for her I'd be at war with them right now.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm

He laughed a bit."Well thats understanable and i believe i saw your neice here, but we sent her back to the human world, Kimi Kuchiki? She is sad at the time being she had this teacher who is part human part arrancar. I took her here and she is now more arrancar then human. Kimi how ever cannot stay at my house, she is young and the spiritual pressure will destroy her insides...Just letting you know that because i think she has no one to turn to at this time."He looked at him as if was a hint to go meet his neice when he had the chance to.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:16 pm

"Thanks for telling me, I'll have to go meet her. Hopefully I can bring her here and help her grow, hopefully get rid of soul societies unfounded hatred against all espadas just for being and get her to look deeper before judging."

Kai the pulls out a piece of white chocolate and eats it.

"Maybe it's time she learned of the darker side of the soul reapers and the lighter side of the arrancars and espada from one. I only hope what she learns doesn't bring her unrational hatred for the soul reapers as not all of them are bad and if she's to learn all there is to being a reaper she'll need someone to teach her kido. My powers lean more towards the arrancar in me with the exception of my zanpakutos so I'm out of the question for a teacher."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm

"Though there is one captain im hunting named Kihana Fong...Maybe she can assist.The demi-arrancar im teaching has some ties to her and Kimiko will try to slay me when she gets stronger. I just don't want her dieing before getting to me is all. Hahaha. I got some honor in me." He smirked and got up."Who knows she might become a vaizard type soul reaper like her father, thats where you can come in." Naga finished his chocolate bar as he looked at Kai. "Now i wish to test your abilities in a fight." He smirked and walked to the back of the fortress where a staduim typed arena is for when the espada's fought to train.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Taking the hint Kai summons both his zanpakuto before following after him.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Naga got to one end of the arena and waited for Kai to get prepared. Naga left his Zanpakuto in its sheath, cause he was gonna start bare hands first.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Kai smirked inwardly thrilled to be starting off hand to hand as it was a refreshing change from the way soul reapers always started of a fight whether it was sparring or an actual all out battle. Kai soon dropped into one of the many stances form the different styles he knew bouncing off the balls of his feet sizing his opponent up for weaknesses and openings.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Naga's Sonido Information:

Sonído Master: Nelliel speed has greatly increased as well, fitting with her former position and was able to repeatedly sneak up on and effortlessly avoid Nnoitra with her speed. She was also able to easily take the badly hurt Ichigo to a safer place during one of Nnoitra's attacks. This explains why Naga has an advance form of flicker, flash step or anything that he calls "Motion blur image effect"

Naga smirks as he yells out."Haha hey Kai....Tell me have you seen this before? I call it Motion Blur image effect...."Once he said that his tattoos turned red as he blur a bit quick enough to mess with your eye sight as he ran straight as you so quick that it left an after image of him standing where he once was. Once he got close enough he swayyed his body to the right, using the momentum of his speed and swway, he landed a kick with his right foot towards your ribs. This way of fighting is ment to confuse the opponent, as well as deal crushing blows, like the drunken style , but less movement. Naga has emance strength to tear through an espadas hierro.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Kai's Sonido Information
    Sonido Master: Inheriting this power from his mother and being trained in Hueco Mundo often with the deck stacked against him with him being forced to take on more than one person at a time mostly his parents, Kai was forced to master this ability quickly and after extensive training in this fast become the fastest user of it often causing powerful shockwaves to rip through the area and going as far as forcing Soifon to have to use Bankai to keep up with him without even releasing any of his zanpakuto causing her to take interest in him. And also getting the Gotei 13 off his back as long as Soifon watched over him.

"So you too are another sonido master I see." Kai says as he cartwheels to the left as he dodges the kick. "I see your sonido causes afterimagery while mine throws off destructive shockwaves. This shall indeed be an interesting fight. And it look like you also use speed as a cover of the strength and power behind your attacks. Guess you won't be falling for me doing that but now I want to match my version against yours more." Kai thought to himself before rebounding from his cartwheel launching a tornado kick at Naga.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Naga looked up to see the tornado spinning kicks. Naga ducks one kick and quickly got up in a blur to grab a hold of that leg that he dodged. Doing this cancelled Kai's kicks. Kai is now faceing away from Naga and his leg backwards held by Naga. Naga punches Kai square in the back, knocking out his air and sending Kai's upper body, forward, in a considerable distance as Naga pulls Kai's leg and spinned throwing him into the stadium wall.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:31 am