Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Shrine Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Shrine Gates - Page 2 Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

4 posters

Shrine Gates

ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Shrine Gates - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrine Gates

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

ViBora's senses caught it. The both of tem itching for a fight. But was it wise to let a young soul reaper fight a high school kid. There was also something odd about Naga... "Um.. I'm not sure about this.." She looked back and forth between the two.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm

I didn't dare turn around to face him. I heard everything, every word he spoke to me though. All I could do was keep the stuff on my back. I, after a moment of silence, shook my head. I sensed that he was playing with me. He was using this as a ploy for me to fight him. I'd get destroyed knowing what he was. I knew it, just from the look of him. His outward appearance said human, but is inner spiritual pressure said something of that similar to an arrancar or an espada. I shook my head, replying in a low voice as well. I clenched my fists tighter and spoke in a serious tone.

"I do not wish to fight you, violence isn't the answer. I would like to train, but I don't think training on you, even if you are good at hand-to-hand, would be justified. I'm sorry Naga-san, but I refuse to."

'What is it with this guy...?'
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Naga side turning around as a high spiritual pressure comes off his body.His jaw peices appear on both sides of his faces as his shirt rips off due to his spiritual energy.On his chest "Espada #5" appears."This is boring then....be force to fight....Cero.....Metralleta!!"His hand glows red with cero as it shoots multiple fast, machine gunlike ceros at the intire area.

Cero Metralleta: This is a variation Cero preformed by using the right hand, the user is able to fire a barrage of Cero at his opponent. This is a difficult technique to do cause it consumes alot or spiritual enegry.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

ViBora's eyes opened wide as Naga trasformed, She sensed a cero forming and yelled. "Kimi! Get down!" She lunged at Kimi and sheilded her with her body. Any Cero that struck Vibora was half absorbed into her body. "Ugh.." Vi turned to look at Naga. "An.. arrancar.." She held her throat. "Why are you here?!"
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm

As I was shielded, all I could do was obey her for the time being. I got down and put my hands in a praying motion, so it looked like. I looked down and it seemed as if everything I did would be useless and much less powerless. I hated being so weak and needing to be protected all the time.

'Not anymore will I hide from these beings whom are "all powerful". No more shall I hide within the shadows of protection by people I know. No more shall I cower in my own weakness and pitiful faults. . .'

Once the blasts were mostly taken care of. I stood up and my body swayed with my movements as if lifeless. I was pissed. I did not express the anger at first and I looked down at the floor. Standing up slowly, I revealed that one of my hands was in that "praying position". At first, nothing happened, then I spoke calmly and softly, almost as if it were a whisper:

"Hado...33: So-kat-sui..."I looked up and stared him directly in the eyes. Suddenly blue balls of power fired forward towards him and I kept my hands ready on the hilt of my sword.

"You think I didn't know? You fool, I sensed you all along, Espada."
    Akiri Suma
    Akiri Suma

Post by Akiri Suma Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Akiri just sat back and watched not wanting to be a part of this.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 pm

"Hahaha sense this kid! Motion Blurr effect!" Naga fazed in and out as he appeared behind the one name Vibora and kicked Kimiko, what seemed like a regular kick, and sent her flying into a wall as he grabbed ViBora. The immage of him and her left the gate. As the real Naga and ViBora were near the Garganta near the outside of Karakura town.

Sonído Master: Nelliel speed has greatly increased as well, fitting with her former position and was able to repeatedly sneak up on and effortlessly avoid Nnoitra with her speed. She was also able to easily take the badly hurt Ichigo to a safer place during one of Nnoitra's attacks. This explains why Naga has an advance form of flicker, flash step or anything that he calls "Motion blur image effect"
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 pm

ViBora only saw and afterimage of Naga vanishing before she saw Kimi get kicked into a wall. "Kimi-chan! Oof!" ViBora was grabbed up and taken awy before she could scream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content