Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~

Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~ Empty Trouble Starting Amongst the Barracks~

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 am

I had begun training with my captain and now it was time for a little break. I walked outside and sat on the deck that was present. Panting slightly, I had overused the already determined stamina of my body and now I had to recover that much, the amount I had used. I sighed and began thinking to myself, resting my hand on my palm and my elbow leaning onto my crossed legs.

[color-blue]"Well that was good. I'm getting stronger, I can feel it. Soon, I'll never be an amateur soul reaper again. I'll be strong like my mom and fearless and brave like my dad. And I won't have to rely on my wits to get me out of things, then I'll have the power to back myself up. That's always a good thing."[/color]

Suddenly I blinked and realized: There was something in the distance. I didn't know what it was, but before I could stand up and go to check it out, it seemed to hop forward. The creature was very jelly-like and seemed to jiggle when it hopped or walked or whatever. Although it looked quite strange, it appeared harmless and so I smiled at it. I got up to go talk to it. Maybe it was a spirit world pet?

"Why hello there, are you lost?" As I went to pet it, the cute little face it wore turned demonic and tried to bite my hand off. Luckily I retracted my hand in time so that it didn't catch it. I turned around to see if someone was watching and then I focused back to where the creature was, except with the turn of my head, it was gone.

'That was weird.. I wonder what that thing was. It didn't look familiar..I'll worry about it later. Right now I have to get back to training..'

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am