Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
Squad 13 Barracks EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
Squad 13 Barracks EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
Squad 13 Barracks EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
Squad 13 Barracks EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
Squad 13 Barracks EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
Squad 13 Barracks EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
Squad 13 Barracks EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
Squad 13 Barracks EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
Squad 13 Barracks EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

Squad 13 Barracks Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

3 posters

Squad 13 Barracks

Nico Urahara
    Nico Urahara

Squad 13 Barracks Empty Squad 13 Barracks

Post by Nico Urahara Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:08 pm

This is where Squad 13 members hang out, sleep, eat, train and gather.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Squad 13 Barracks Empty Re: Squad 13 Barracks

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Having made his way thru most of the Seireitei Kai's figure suddenly blurred into Squad 13's Barracks.

"Hm, time to see what this squad is up to."

Kai then takes off at a slow walk to explore the place.
    Nico Urahara
    Nico Urahara

Post by Nico Urahara Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Nico walks through the barracks, taking a stroll to the garden. When she felt anothers presence in the area. "Boyo? Who's there?" She peeked around the corner and saw Kai.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:35 am

While taking a stroll within 13th Squad Barracks Kai suddenly hears a voice asking, "Boyo? Who's there?" Hearing the voice causes Kai to pause mid step and incline his head in the direction to voice came from. Do so he notices the squad's captain Nico and waves hello before turning and walking in her direction.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sat May 01, 2010 8:59 am

OOC: Note that me roleplaying here is of course because of the temporary discontinuation of the other topic I happen to be in at the moment. So this is where I will be until posts resume in the other topic.

Soon I found myself late for training. Today was the day I would finally get a break from all the homework and study sessions at my Soul Academy and finally get to train with Squad 13 in a first hand basis. I wondered who else was on my squad with me, and more importantly who my captain was.

I headed off to the barracks that Squad 13 was located by, near or at. I did sense some spiritual pressure in that area, both were high. I smiled and continued on until I reached the barracks. I hid around though not wanting to disturb what important matters might be going on right now. I spied somewhat on them, one was a girl and the other a man, hopefully they didn't spot me.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sat May 01, 2010 10:45 am

OOC: thoughts will be written in italics

As he made his way over to the 13th squad captain Kai felt another spiritual pressure enter the area. It may not have been as high as his or the captain's but it held alot of promise and potential to it. That much he could tell but he couldn't help but wonder why it felt familiar to him yet somehow different.

"Where have I felt a spiritual pressure similar to this one before? More importantly how is it that I haven't noticed it before?"

As he pondered this Kai stopped walking with his head facing the ground. While doing this he began running the feeling of this new spiritual pressure through his mind and comparing it to that of all those he ever felt before. Soon he gets quite a shock when he realizes who it reminds him of.

"Ichigo you bastard, couldn't tell your little brother you had a child? When I find you I'm so gonna kick you a**."

Giving no indication of having sensed nor knowing just where the new arrival is hiding Kai makes his way once again towards the captain. Once he was in front of the captain he turned to look at where the child of his brother was hiding not knowing yet whether it is a girl or boy.

"You can come out if you want, your not interrupting anything." he says to the child.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

I was hiding and somehow I sensed one of the high spiritual pressures moving towards me. Oh no! Was I perhaps caught? Anyway this was where I was supposed to train yes? Why should I hide?

'So he was able to sense me.. was he?'

Once I heard his voice affirm that I could indeed come in. I nodded although the man couldn't tell. I came in the door and stood there behind him directly.

"Well, this is a nice place. And thank you for welcoming me here, Mr."I would have bowed respectively and then straightened my pose waiting for his reply.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sat May 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Kimiko Kuchiki wrote:
    "Well, this is a nice place. And thank you for welcoming me here, Mr."I would have bowed respectively and then straightened my pose waiting for his reply.

"Kurosaki...Kai Kurosaki eleventh seat of squad 2 but you can call me vice captain if you want since I'm always doing his job anyway. I swear Soifon needs to find someone to replace the lazy bum. Oh sorry but that, hehe, kinda got carried away. You are? Kai responds to the girl.

As he responds he gets this dark look in his eyes when he brings up his captain Soifon's vice captain.(doesn't yet know Soifon is nolonger captain)
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 am

A smile took over the features of my face and I spoke back softly. I did not really speak out of my composure but I did hear his name. Though I found it peculiar he had the same last name as my father.

'Could he really be...?'

"Oh uh, my name is Kimiko Kuchiki-Kurosaki. But just Kuchiki for short, or if you do not want to say my whole name. I am part of this squad, Squad 13. It is a pleasure to meet you Vice Captain Kai-sama."The smile remained and I stood there only able to say my name as he asked.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sun May 02, 2010 11:21 am

Kai gives her a soft smile and ruffles her hair all the while thinking, "Ichigo, when I find you we're gonna have a nice little chat after I beat you up."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Kimi-chan. How are you and the family doing? And have you by any chance seen Ichigo-nee-san ? Kai asks smile still in place happy to finally meet his niece.

Last edited by Kai Kurosaki on Sun May 02, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun May 02, 2010 1:06 pm

'So I knew it.. it is true.'

I could only smile a little wider before replying.

"I am fine and so is my family. My father I have not seen around, but you mean to tell me you're his brother?

'So that must mean he is my uncle.. I see..'
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm

"Yup! I'm his little brother." I reply with a smile.

"hm, now that I know I have a niece, I got to find ways to spoil her rotten. But I wonder how she feels about hollows specifically espada and arrancars?"

"So how is your training coming along?"
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sun May 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I could only nod and then reply keeping my ever famous composure. That was a trait I had in common with my mother.

"Well my training hasn't really taken off yet but I suppose and hope it will soon. However it is nice to meet you Uncle Kai-sama."

A small smile made its way to my face before I blinked twice and then seemed to tilt my head to the side somewhat.

"You look as though something is on your mind, are you trying to ask me something perhaps?"
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Sun May 02, 2010 9:21 pm

"Not at the moment Kimi-chan, just thinking about ways in which to spoil you."

Kai smiles and ruffles Kimiko's hair some more.

"I see alot of your mom in you and a little of your father there too, I can tell you'll be breaking hearts pretty soon and making a name for yourself as well." I say with pride in my voice.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon May 03, 2010 6:32 pm

"I suppose I can be like my mother, but no further spoiling will be necessary. However I can act like my father at times, I am told."

I continued to smile and spoke with much composure. I really did need to go back to the world of the living soon, it was getting late.
    Kai Kurosaki
    Kai Kurosaki

Post by Kai Kurosaki Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Noticing that Kimiko is probably here for squad training and thinking about new techniques to make up for his inability to preform kido Kai gets ready to leave to go start his own training.

"I take it you're here for training so I'll be taking my leave to allow you to get some in. If you need anything at all like some extra training or someone to talk to just give me a call."

Kai then gives you a hug and nods to Nico and begins to walk away. As Kai starts walk away he pauses for a moment to look back and calls over his shoulder, "Til next time Kimi-chan, Nico." Kai then resumes walking.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Wed May 05, 2010 1:20 pm

I nodded back and smiled faintly.

"Very well then, goodbye Uncle Kai-sama."Then I would direct my attention over to the person whom seemed to be, no much less WAS, the captain of Squad 13. Her name was Nico, judging on what Kai just said. However, you could never tell. She looked nice, and when she would speak to me, then we would find out.
    Nico Urahara
    Nico Urahara

Post by Nico Urahara Wed May 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Nico had zoned out during the conversation of the taller people. Her ears twitched when she refocused and saw that the male had walked away and the female remained.

"Oh.. uhh.. Gomensai. I spaced out. Hello lil Kimiko Kurosaki.. Academy Student.." Asshe greeted her. The tiny shinigami Captain sensed a strange presence on her. This girl.. had been to somewhere a shinigami shouldn't go.. Nico's eyes turned into a tiny glare.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Thu May 06, 2010 2:38 pm

I noticed then that the captain was talking to me. I smiled when she greeted me, but then her eyes turned to a tiny glare. I did not know why that was but if I had to take a guess, it would most likely be the other presences upon me she sensed. Well, they weren't what I was representing nor what I was, so I needn't worry. I could explain if that was what she was glaring at me for.

"I do not know why you are glaring at me, but it is an honor to meet you Captain Nico-sama. I, however, if I may take a guess. Would it be that you sense something evil upon me? It is nothing to worry for, my friend... my friend got captured by well someone whom may appear evil and I went to rescue her was all. But it is nothing important, this presence you feel. If any."I stated, remaining composed as ever and awaiting the captain's reply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:30 pm