Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

5 posters

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Naga Sonido'd infront of his attack and absorbed the into his mouth. For a secound everything turned to normal, that is until Naga shot out the Cero, as it caved in the area i was in because of its doubled power, Naga noticed it shot in the direction his house. "C-Cero Do-...Oh SHIT!!!"

Cero Doble: Naga retains this from his mother. Naga can absorb an incoming Cero and fire one of his own while returning it, thus creating a potent Cero Doble, (Spanish for "double zero").Though the effort seems to tire him immediately.Cero Doble is augmented greatly, owing to the fact that he rebounds the attack while blending it with his own Cero, drastically increasing its power.

Naga actiavted two of his abilities at that time as he blurred infront

Hierro: As the Sexta Espada, Grimmjow has the passive ability known as Hierro and so Nelliel. Grimmjow's Hierro is strong enough to effortlessly block the sharp edge of a released blade Shikai with his bare hand, later showing the density of his skin by being able to grab Ichigo's Bankai blade, blocking with his bare hand with no damage. Naga can do the same as his father,Nelliel, while in her original form, has hierro befitting the strength of an Espada. It is strong enough to allow Nelliel to counter Nnoitra's blade with a kick, and showing no signs of injury. This gives Naga a very good mastery of Hierro.

Sonído Master: Nelliel speed has greatly increased as well, fitting with her former position and was able to repeatedly sneak up on and effortlessly avoid Nnoitra with her speed. She was also able to easily take the badly hurt Ichigo to a safer place during one of Nnoitra's attacks. This explains why Naga has an advance form of flicker, flash step or anything that he calls "Motion blur image effect"

Naga pushed the attack with his bare hands, as his body began steaming, and released all of his spiritual energy. Naga blurred every couple of seconds pushing the Master Cero Back. This caused a spiral aura's to whip out and coil together as i held back the cero. Naga soon started to laugh for no reason cause of the power.
    "Gaha...ha,hahahagahah!"
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" - Page 4 Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:11 pm

ViBora smiled and looked down at her friend. "Kimi-chan.." She steped back from Kimi and hid behind a porch pillar. Hiding her mask and hollow hole. "What brings you here to Hueco Mundo?" She laughed. Huh?! She turned to look at a cero firing towards the house. "Oh no!" When Naga jumped infront of the Cero and blocked it. "Oh.. Naga-sama.." She blinked and from the Spiritual reishi flowing off him, more of the mask formed over her forehead and left eye. She gasps. "My mask!" o-[]''
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:16 pm

A smile adorned my face and I waved to her approaching her. However she hid and backed up when I went near her. I wondered why she was hiding behind that structure. Suddenly I sensed an attack coming, however Naga blocked it so I hadn't a reason to worry. I blinked and I felt a rise in the spiritual pressure of. . .Takiko? What was happening? I looked at her now, focusing my gaze on her once more. Of course that look, leading to one of the most surprising things.

"Lady Takiko. . . you're. . .you're different. I knew I sensed something off about you! Y-you're an arrancar?"On the outside I was in disbelief. On the inside I was shaking and afraid. I had come here to rescue her but she had taken on a new form, and I didn't know why. I was clueless and powerless."To answer your question though, I came here to rescue you. To save you from Naga-sama, and w-what has he done to you?"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Nagas hands glow as he his puching back the cero.

Gran Rey Cero:: This is a Cero that only Espada are allowed to use. It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. (Dark ominous red and grey for Naga) It is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, capable of disturbing the fabric of space, it also seems to spin like a razor upon release as compress and decompress due to the sheer speed and raw power. It is a drastically potent Cero, used only by the Espada themselves.

A red and silver cero shoots out puching the master cero and cutting it trying to negagate it. Naga hear the two and sceams.
    "Hey your worthless runt, shut up real quick i will deal with you later. Now.....VIBORA SCREAM A CERO FROM THE ENERGY YOU BEEN STOREING UP SINCE YOU GOT HEAR AND SHOOT ABOUT HALF OF IT AT ME! NOW!"He waited for her to do so.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:29 pm

ViBora saw the fear in Kimi's eyes. Her heart felt heavy as Naga yelled to her. "H-Half? But that's alot Naga-sama!" Even though she didn't want to.. especially infront of Kimi.. Vi took a deep breath, charging up a black cero in her throat. She released it in a burst of screeching screams and shot it at Naga-sama. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 pm

All I could do was stand there and stare. Watching in amazement as she shot a cero out of her throat and towards Naga in a huge blast. It was powerful. The ever changing levels of spiritual pressure here were insane and it made me feel somewhat sick. The slight fear in my eyes showed as I was sure that Lady Takiko noticed it. I did not want to show it but somehow my eyes couldn't mask that and I was blind to my own emotion. Right now I only wanted to save Lady Takiko and get out of here. I didn't care of any insults thrown at me, or antagonizing words for a fight, I wanted to leave. And leave with my friend.

'Lady Takiko...'A sigh seemed to escape me with my thoughts and I stood there enduring everything.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Naga stopped his attack and let the two ceros hit him as he over leashed his enegery as the two energies imploded inside Naga. Naga screamed,but not a hurtful scream. A scream of releaseing great power."GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!UHHHHGSSMMMMM!!GAHHHHH!" The engery exploded out not destroying anything. Just pushing everything back. Naga's aura was red and fadded to blue then white.Maru collapse to the grounf knees first his body steaming as the steams aura reached the porch where Vibora was at. "Tch....I still got it...."Looking seriously injured Naga managaes to get up perfectly and begins to walk to the pourch.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 pm

ViBora fell to knee knees gasping for air. As she recovered from the attack, the mask spread across her nose and mouth until nothing was left to cover but her right eye. She looked up at the approaching Naga and then to Kimi. "Its almost...finished.." She leaned against a porch pillar.
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 pm

I sighed and watched her in pain. I felt powerless once more to do anything. All I could do was stand there with fear in my eyes and pain in her body.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 pm

He walked over to Vibora, and put both of his hands near you. "Last step hold my hands...."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:53 pm

ViBo looked at Naga then behind him at Kimi. "Okay.." She took Naga hands and prepared herself.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Naga consentrated and sent hollow energy into you little by little.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 pm

ViBora's black and white a green bird like mask started forming again... bit by bit the right eye was being covered until it was hidden. ViBo's spiritual pressure increased greatly. "Nghh.." She clenched Naga's hand and roared like a screeching bird. "CRRRRAAAAAWWWWW"
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Naga kept feeding energy until he was more then certain she was ready, he knows she lost control. Naga starts smashing his head into hers with great momentum as he started bleeding still delievering blows, cracking her mask. "tch,,,Tch.."
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:28 pm

I was holding back the tears from flowing from my eyes. This was a painful transformation I had to watch my friend go through. And it was sure scary. I couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly I lose control of my composure and drew my sword.

"How. . .how. . .dare you!"I stood there looking down and being hateful. I couldn't take it anymore. I held my sword tightly in my hand still fighting off the tears. Feeling this spiritual increase wasn't good and it turned my stomach. My voice raspy and somewhat pained in tone,I screamed louder.

"Lady Takiko. . ."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm

"Hey kid! Be...tch...Useful....and call..tch her name!...Tch Show her you care! Tch tch What your afraid Tch..Worthless SOUL REAPER!!! GAHHH TCH!."He delievered harder blows and faster ones. "GAHHH! STIPUD MASK!!!"
    Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Her. . .name? I was supposed to call her name out? I shrugged and did as he said, I sheathed my sword and then called out her name, speaking my mind. The thoughts I hid.

"Lady Takiko. . . please hold on okay? I know it may hurt, and I know this is horrifying, but please hang in there. Lady Takiko!"This might have been horrifying but I was willing to risk anything for my friend. This may have put terror in my young eyes, but I would not stop till she was safe.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 am

ViBora's body started shaking, though all Vi could see was darkness.. The mask was on.. where was she? All of a sudden there was a crack of light through the darkness. Is that..Lady Takiko Kimi's voice! And Naga-sama! ViBora screamed behind the mask and all of a sudden it exploded from her face. As the peices fell off bit by bit, leaving only a wing shaped fragment on her left side accompanied by green markings, ViBora saw Naga holding onto her and Kimi, crying. "..The mask..? What happened.." She lowered herself to her knees and looked blankly at the mask peices. "I am.. well...?"
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 am

Utsushimasu smirked as he watched Naga, ViBora, and Kimiko. "Such a strange soul reaper....just standing there watching her friend become an arrancar...you would think she would try to stop it" he said as he shook his head.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 am

Let go of her and walked away a bit grabbing his Zapakuto,putting it away in it's seath.His head way dripping blood, as he touched his head."HAHAHA..looks like that masks of your penetrated my skin..I really don't wanna use my mothers healing vomit" -.-;...."That technique is just plain wrong.."He shook his head as his body shivered. He look towards Vi and smirked, then he looked to kimiko and became serious. "Right here comes the question. Is the Soul Reaper gonna stay with us?The more she stays here the more her hollow side will kick in..and by the looks of it she is no real soul reaper, just a student, and she can't handle being here..the spiritual pressure today will be more the next day and the next...that means she will be dieing every day she has to deal with the spiritual pressure ofnot just us arrancars, but her inner hollow will tear her apart...That being said.."He looked at Vi.

"What are you gonna do?"He sat down , folding his hands putting them near his mouth waiting.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:36 am

The newly formed arrancar looked from Naga to the soul reaper student. Frowning she shook her head. "Kimi can't stay here..." Her eyes shadowed. "You need to go back to the soul society.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 am

Naga nodded his head and opened up garganta to the soul society. "The choise has been made." He closes it though. "Tch....I don't know if its from being around Vi or these battle wounds but imma let you two talk before i send her home."He walks up towards Vi."Follow me we have much to discuss."He walks into his house and walked to the back porch.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:08 am

ViBora looked at Kimi with a heavy heart and nodded to Naga's command. She stood and followed Naga to the back porch, holding the hole in her chest in her hands.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:21 am

Naga waited and spoke."Your energy..I can't belive i didn't realise this before, but i know who your father was...Your dad, was, Arturo Plateado, he a self-made Arrancar of great power who desired to destroy all Shinigami. He was partners with two Espada...One being my father. Your fathers energy was wild, and yours is somewhat tamed, but other then then no difference, the sceaming cero, the hole in your chest same as his."

He look towards Vi."You once told me you hated arrancars, but your father died by soul captins. Though he was powerful he knew he was just a pawn..." Naga turns away,and begins to think about his father and mother as his body tenses up, his voice cracking."There is...a book about the former legendary people of Aizens army..."He points to the book on the ledge of the back pourch."You will learn about your father there...."He stood quiet thinking.
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Utsushimasu smirked as he walked fallowed Naga and Vi. "Interesting thing you figured out how to do Naga" he said. "How did you do it?" he asked curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 am