Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

5 posters

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" Empty La Camion del Lobo

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:51 am

This area is hidden in the middle of The Path Of The Jade Spikes and its Mansion type house that beloungs to Nagacero Jaggerjack. Naga made this with taking Jade pillars and smashing them to create his own home. Nagacero is a lone wolf, and this is his den. He has electricty by his house feeding off his spiritual aura and furniture, tv's and everthing he can get from the human world to make his house more enjoyable.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den" Empty Re: La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 am

Naga stopped his sonido and showed ViBora his home. "This is about as good as Hueco Mundo gets. What do you think?"He appoched his door.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 am

ViBora blinked and looked around the human looking house. So Espada have human taste..? She kinda laughed and nodded. "Y-yes its very.. big.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:47 am

He oppend the door and all you see is alot of stuff but placed weird. A stack of pillows as chairs, a couch as a table, the bed is on the stairs like a slide, pictures taped to the tv, everything a house this big needs is here just...scambled. Naga didn't know about human culture really, well not the housing lives. "Pretty cool huh? Its like you never left your house!" ^-^/)
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 am

._______.;;

My house.. my temple didn't even have electricity let alone a bunch of junk...

ViBora's eye twitch as she smiled. "Its.. lovely..?" She laughed nervously. "But uh.. you sit on a couch and sleep on a bed.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 am

He blinked...."Errr couch?...Bed?" O.o He stood silent. "Are you speaking in riddles...?"DX
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 am

She pointed to his 'table'... "You sit on that.." She pointed to the bed on the stairs. "That goes upright and you sleep on it.." ViBora smiled. He's like a kid. Not a clue..
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 am

He blinked and put the couch upside down and sat on it. o.o.... "Its kinda hard....Do you have a book about human life?" He asked wondering.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:00 am

Vi shook her head and scratched her cheek. "There's not really a book.. But I could teach you things about the human world.." She walked over to the couch and tried to flip it right side up. "Ngh."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 am

Naga tilted his head and asisted ViBora. "Human life is too complicated" He waited to see what she will do.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 am

When the couch was right again. She sat down properly on the couch. Looking up at Naga. "See? This in how you sit on a couch." She grinned
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 am

He sat as she did in a girly way. "I feel reddiculous....." x.x
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:10 am

She waved her hands and shook her head. "Oh no no. You do not have to sit like me. Just relax and sit as you would normally." ^^;
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 am

He sat normally..."This will get some time getting used too....Hmmm wait!"He gets up and brings a broom. "What the hell is this?"He looked at it really not knowing.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 am

ViBora anime fell. She stood up quickly and sighed. "Its a broom.. You sweep up dust and dirt off the ground with it.."
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 am

"Ahhhh.....junk" He tosses it outside.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:27 am

^^; -She stepped off to the side, looking around the house. She was thinking. About the arrancar.. being an arrancar.. The same thing as the one who destroyed her home and killed her comrades.. The more she dwelled on this themore she hated herself. She sighed and just stared at the floor for awhile as Naga cursed the broom.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 am

"Hmmmm..."Naga sensed despair amoung ViBora. "Tell me whats on your mind. Are you afraid?."He asked simply."Hmmm a mixture of anger as well?"
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:48 am

ViBora looked up and shook her head, "Oh no. All is well." She smiled a fake smile. She walked across the room and picked up the broom, she started to sweep up the dirt and dust into a pile.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:55 am

Naga knew she was lying, but what can he do he has no idea ho sensitive humans are. After all Naga is a pure arrancar,but she is part arrancar. He though back and remembered the look on her face as if she truely didn't know. Naga rubbed the back of his head, not really knowing what to do so he might as well as ask."So how do you feel about Arrancars?"He asked trying to read her expression.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Still sweeping, she spoke low. "..I hate them.." She felt a sharp pain in her throat and started tearing. She turned her back to naga and wiped them. "When I was 13 an arrancar brought a large amount of Vasta Lordes to my Shrine... they ate my comrades and the arrancar was about to kill me when I fired a cero from my throat.. I thought it was God's intervention.. But it seems now he just awoken some gene in my body.." She looked around for a dustpan. When she didn't find one she just swept the dirt outside.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Normally other espadas would be angry ,but sadness is hard to feel for Espadas...Naga tried to the best of his abilities to understand the sadness..but he understood the hatred clear enough. "Heh....comradess huh?..Haven't had any of those really...I Can undertsand why you hate us arrancared raced people.Haha I herd it all really. Monster, demon, the unholy. Tch what no being knows is we were brought to this world the same way they were. Hahaha like that matters in any society."
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Vi nodded and set the broom aside, now cleaning up the various scatterred items and tried to organized thtem.
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Nagacero Jaggerjack
    Espada #5

Post by Nagacero Jaggerjack Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:30 pm

"Haha im suprised you don't ask much about me. Normally someone who is gonna be taught should know the teacher.Well if you wish to talk i will be outside practicing my cero.."He smirked a bit and walked out of the house letting the human girl have time to think.
    ViBora Plateado
    ViBora Plateado

Post by ViBora Plateado Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:35 pm

ViBora watched him leave. When he left she fell to her knees, from having withstand the spiritual pressure here and from Naga's spiritual pressure. "Oh my.." She took in more deep inhales, absorbing more reishi. "This place... why does it feel like a home.." She sighed and stood up again, starting to fix the living room to look normal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 am