Bleach; Spirits in Darkness: A new era in Time

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Missing Ulquiorra
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi's Zanpakuto Akumu
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Shiomi Ishii
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Waking up Chapter 1: Sleep my future queen
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm by Shiomi Ishii

» Wandering in a forest
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm by Akiri Suma

» La Camion del Lobo "The Wolfs Den"
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm by Kai Kurosaki

» Hikari Hitsugaya
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Hikari's Zanpakuto
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am by Hikari Hitsugaya

» Possibly a goodbye?
"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm by Kai Kurosaki

Affiliates

"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." Yoruichi-make-me-purr-1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:03 pm

2 posters

"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow."

Kimiko Kuchiki
    Kimiko Kuchiki

"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." Empty "Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow."

Post by Kimiko Kuchiki Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Zanpakuto Name: Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki.
    Nickname: Hana no Yuki, Ketsukei no Hana, Blade of Snowy Death.

Sealed Appearance: It appears in its sheath, a skinny sword with a handle or a hilt similar to that of Rukia's. When used as a normal sword, it is a shiny and pointy blade that shines in the moonlight. Its quality will never be soiled. It will always stay sharp, never dull. It is good for precision cuts and fighting, which happens to be a good special of mine.

Shikai:
    How You unlocked it: I unlocked it while my father was training me in the ways of the Zanpakuto. I have only become accustomed to saying the name of it to unleash its wrath. I scream out, "Hana no Yuki."
    Appearance: It gains a bluish ribbon that extends and comes out, extending to the tip of the sword, the point. And the hilt of it as well. I spin it in a circular motion and land it back in my hands for the battle stance. And my next attacks.
    Shikai Special Ability: Wind.
    Secret Skills: It is capable of using Ice/Water, and Light as well.(To come.)

Bankai {Yet to come.}

How You unlocked it: explain how you unlocked it
    Apperence: what does it look like
    Bankai Special Ability: what does it do?
    Secret Skills what are the different skills you can do with it?
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Roiyaru Kuchiki
    Espada #4

"Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow." Empty Re: "Hana no Ketsukei-Yuki." ~ "Flower of Blood and Snow."

Post by Roiyaru Kuchiki Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:22 pm

approved

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:42 am